The Official MVP MLB 2006 Thread

Sean O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the phillies announced the changes for Citizens Bank Park, and it's just a 5' difference. So, there are two options of what I can do: I can do it true to life and remove the 5' and increase the wall height to 10 1/2', or I can do what they should have done and draw a line from the vertical line of the higher left field seating to the horizontal seating in right left-center.

Personally, I'd rather do the latter to get something interesting as opposed to the real changes.

OK, so they are pushing them back and raising them up according a news report in Philly. So for 2006 correctness we push em back and raise em up.

SeanO - I am stalled on the Busch project. Sick of moving blue dots. I will get the wall in place (but not in it's true home) and send it over to you OK? Just fix up the wall and collision data, and anything else you want.

OK, so they are pushing them back and raising them up according a news report in Philly. So for 2006 correctness we push em back and raise em up.

SeanO - I am stalled on the Busch project. Sick of moving blue dots. I will get the wall in place (but not in it's true home) and send it over to you OK? Just fix up the wall and collision data, and anything else you want.

I just started my new job, and might be starting a second job in January (that's 60 total hours a week), so take your time. I'll be happy to look it over and fix up the collision / edit other stuff, and you can send it over whenever you feel like it. I'm interested in seeingwhat you've done so far.

UncleMo's name has been removed, and ross' has been added.

No problem, I understand the real world vs. game world conflict. I'll send it on when I get some more done. I will get a lot graphically done once they start puting in the scoreboard and such. At this point it is a little preemptive to put in that stuff. So instead I put in the Steel.

Go for it! Are there any loading screens that have to be done?

BTW, you are probably as good at getting Willis pics as I am! Google image search... :lol:

Using cbs sportsline or yahoo there was a way to get good resolution photos by changing the url of the photo. I can't remember how but someone was doing it early this year to may CTS screens.

Mark Buehrle

Dontrelle Willis

Roger Clemens

Lance Berkman

Derek Lee

Andruw Jones

Alex Rodriguez

Vladimir Guerrero

Paul Konerko

Jake Peavy

Chicago White Sox (as a team/rotation)

Andy Pettitte

The list grows...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that instead of a current player in the game today, I say we have a person like Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson or somebody that really CHANGED the face of the game, as we are doing now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that instead of a current player in the game today, I say we have a person like Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson or somebody that really CHANGED the face of the game, as we are doing now.

It just ended yesterday, Dontrelle Willis won. :lol:

Anyway, we have Hory's portraits from this season. New ones will probably be made sometime next year when all the players get their pictures taken again.

Archived