Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

hola tengo un problema con el mod mvp beseball 08 fronted art , ojala y me pueden ayudar se los agradeceria mucho0 pues cuando lo quiero instalar sigo los pasos para instalar que bienen en la seccion de decarga del mod y cuando corro el mvp sigue siendo el 2005 me estoy volviendo loco soy nuevo en esto ojala y me pudieran ayudar

!!saludos gracias.

Well it's always hard to install files that don't exist.

I am sure he means the 07 mod, but even still this is in the wrong area to put this question in. I'll have to bring this to the attention of HFLR who can help him out. He's one of the moderators for our Spanish speaking friends here.

I think we shoud on the front page make a list of downloads and threads that a beginner may want. For example Tit, MVP 08 when it comes out, Maybe the KC jersey templates, Threads that are good for the new people and may help them solve their questions instead of starting a new one or in the search part looking through about 30 pages of results for an answer, and like redsox's concept unis.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=508332.html#508332

Trolling and Spamming... you'd think someone of that status would have read the site rules by now...

Seems to me by looking at similar inquires in that thread that this request is par for the course. A picture was provided and the user wanted someone to make him a wallpaper of it according to his own specifications. No problem.

Seems to me by looking at similar inquires in that thread that this request is par for the course. A picture was provided and the user wanted someone to make him a wallpaper of it according to his own specifications. No problem.

lets look at the last two posts:

can somebody make a Carlos marmol of the cubs wallpaper?

I guess we can agree there's no problem there. But here's the next one:

How about a wallpaper of this classic photo? Notice how nothing seems to be going on but if you look really close, you'll see that nothing is going on. That is unless you enjoy watching people stand around. This superb photo collected five stars in a POTD last year. A wallpaper is requested by me with this picture in it. Please surround it with other references to laziness and put in a Lazy Boy recliner chair and a picture of a bum drinking out of a brown paper bag. That would fit in well with this photo. Thank you!

That post was made with the clear intention of instigation. It was totally unnessissary. Just because someone doesn't have the same view of rating pictures as you, doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. I'm almost positive you're not Mao Zedong, so there really is no need to act like that. It's especially not supposed to be the behaviour of an administrator.

That post was made with the clear intention of instigation. It was totally unnessissary. Just because someone doesn't have the same view of rating pictures as you, doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. I'm almost positive you're not Mao Zedong, so there really is no need to act like that. It's especially not supposed to be the behaviour of an administrator.

Check your PM's. You don't go around comparing me to someone like him. And then after that, go and give me more negative karma.

• 1 month later...

It could just be that the database has to be re-configured with the new DNS and server information for the watched threads, but I'm sure Trues will find out what's causing it and sort it when he gets a chance.

• 1 month later...

As posted in the shoutbox;

Yeah, I just posted and it wasn't showing up after a few refreshes, so I posted it again and still nothing, but it's being added to the shout history OK. Looks like just a glitch.

Archived