Site Issues

Trues

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we do anything about me receiving emails to notify me about topic replies? my personal settings for it at this page just aren't working. i normally didn't mind, but with the increase activity due to this mitchell report, it's flooding my email.

Can we nominate people for the spammer title or is that an in house thing?

I've never thought of this. But yeah, in the past when a person got the spammer title it is because someone on the staff has noticed that the person has been spamming. They first tell them about it and if that doesn't work, they get the title.

If we do a nomination thing, I'm assuming that it would bring an administrator attention to that person and if there previous posts are all spam then they would get the title. It's kind of just helping the administrator's out.

Yes, I see what you mean. It is you guys out there that usually spot the spammers first.

Can we nominate people for the spammer title or is that an in house thing?

Nominations work for me.

There are guys who spam, then when you bring it to their attention, they work on stopping it....

...then there are guys like DannyMac, who doesn't give a ****, and then gets pissy when you bring it to his attention, hence the reason for his suspension.

can we do anything about me receiving emails to notify me about topic replies? my personal settings for it at this page just aren't working. i normally didn't mind, but with the increase activity due to this mitchell report, it's flooding my email.

still getting the emails...

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the smiles are associated with the same symbol. For example, :lol: is associated with both the laughing smile located on the first row last column and the bugged out lol smile located on the fifth row second column. I'm not sure if this is the case with any other smile though. I like all of the ones you have, especially these two:

:twak: :hammer:

This isn't an issue for me but I just wanted to let you know about it just in case. Nice job with all the changes you made so far. Enjoy.

I've been having problems with the boxscore uploader. It doesn't let me log in at the login page. I've tried using my mvpmods.com account password, I registered with the "Register Account" link using my mvpmods.com username, email and password but it still doesn't let me do any logging in. Is there anything I'm missing, like if the boxscore uploader is not working as of now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible for you to allow .7z files to be uploaded as attachments to posts?

Done.

The CBSSportsline scores thingy doesn't show up for me anymore.

Yeah, that one was a bit flaky. I'm trying a completely different one now.

I can not get a file to upload

It is only 7mb, but the site keeps timing out before it gets uploaded

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

I'll look into this today. Thanks for letting me know.

Archived