NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

Hey Big Rog why dont you stfu because no one really cares about your opinion. Next time use PM dumbass.

On a more mature note, game looks great so far, and KC is right, BB really made this look like a MVP game from the looks of it.

OK, I just have to say something here. NYM, you of all people should know not to take shots at people. you have been banned multiple times, one of which was SUPPOSED to be permanent, but the admins felt generous enough to let you have the privledge of being a member back.

So watch wat you say.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Love Boat, soon well be makin' another run....The Love Boat, promises something for everyone.....Set your course for adventure your minds on a new romance......It's LOVE....Come on aboard its loooooove!

Game looks sweet. Ben Brinkman's influence will be there no doubt.

The Love Boat, soon well be makin' another run....The Love Boat, promises something for everyone.....Set your course for adventure your minds on a new romance......It's LOVE....Come on aboard its loooooove!

Game looks sweet. Ben Brinkman's influence will be there no doubt.

yeah I cant wait until my PS3 for this game, it looks amazing

This game looks good only if your getting it for the 360. PS3 graphics look choppy, and they haven't even said anything bout PS2 and Xbox, but it's probably going to be as bad as 2k6.

Plus PS3 hitting is going to be hard because you have to tilt the controller foward for it to hit. That's going to be annoying.

This game looks good only if your getting it for the 360. PS3 graphics look choppy, and they haven't even said anything bout PS2 and Xbox, but it's probably going to be as bad as 2k6.

Plus PS3 hitting is going to be hard because you have to tilt the controller foward for it to hit. That's going to be annoying.

As a PS3 owner I am hoping they have that tilt feature as optional ... just like NBA 2K7 has the tilt feature for FT shooitng as optional ..

I do agree, the graphics seemed a bit more choppy in the one demo, but it's not severe ... I am holding my breath to the fact that they haven't had as much time to tune and tweak the PS3 version since the system wasn't as readily avaliable for testing until more recently (compared to the XBox360)

anyway you strike it though, it should be a good experience as long as the sim engine works and franchise mode is solid I will be happy enough to have baseball back ... cross my fingers now

I was talking about the PS2 and Xbox versions being as bad as 2k6.

360 and PS3 look like there gona be great.

You're right. The official 2K website has Xbox and Ps2 versions listed for $19.99. They are admitting as much. Hmmm, also VIC 20 version for $7.99. What gives?

I was talking about the PS2 and Xbox versions being as bad as 2k6.

360 and PS3 look like there gona be great.

The only difference between XBOX 360 and XBOX should be graphics.

Are you trying to say graphics will make or break this game?

What makes people think this game will be any better than the crappiest baseball game ever made, MLB 2K6? The graphics? They can make it look as real as possible, but if the gameplay is anywhere near 2K6, the game will be downright awful.

Because they pre-ordered it.

Since they pre-ordered, it MUST be the greatest!

Even if it sucks, people who blow 60 bones on it will say its good. LOL.

Is that photoshopped with a 'real' Yankee Stadium in the background?

I guess it is early days on these new platforms but the player models look kind of plasticy to me.

Yes, I photoshopped every ad in there from the real Yankee Stadium.

And Ron, you can't forget Sega Genesis and BLAST PROCESSING

Archived