NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the gam elooked next gen EA like it would look like trash if you have played NBA Live and March Madness you would know unless it looked like Madden it would be meh

I don't have a clue what you said but I did play NBA Live and it was absolutely terrible...worst basketball game to ever come out. Many PC leagues online shut down because it is so bad...to bad 2k doesn't come out with PC games also

I don't have a clue what you said but I did play NBA Live and it was absolutely terrible...worst basketball game to ever come out. Many PC leagues online shut down because it is so bad...to bad 2k doesn't come out with PC games also

Garbage? But from my experiences, this game has the lost art of allowing you to dunk through the backboard

snap0457qg.png

not to get too excited yet but I am really hoping that this will be the baseball game I have been hoping for all winter long ... I lost my love for MVP last summer when after much great work by the modders and hours upon days I have spent myself with rosters, progression, and tunes proved that nothing could fix the simmed stat engine enough to allow for a realistic statistical game at the end of the season ...

I have been a modder (rosters mostly) for HighHeat and MVP and am excited to hear some impression from IGN or Gamespot about how franchise mode works and what player ratings will be avaliable to work with (as far as editing)

this game seems to have some promise ... hopefully it's more than slick graphics ... hopefully it's a slick game ... Ben Brinkman may be my hero!

yeah that is the 2K7 game on PS3, not the MVP MLB 2K7

What are you talking about, I said that you might as well call it MVP MLB 2K7 because Brinkman has had so much influence on this game as opposed to 2K6.

IMO, they need to rebuild the entire engine as a whole b/c they have been stuck with the WSB-esque engine for years, you can see it in ESPN MLB 2K4, 2K5, etc.

What are you talking about, I said that you might as well call it MVP MLB 2K7 because Brinkman has had so much influence on this game as opposed to 2K6.

IMO, they need to rebuild the entire engine as a whole b/c they have been stuck with the WSB-esque engine for years, you can see it in ESPN MLB 2K4, 2K5, etc.

oh my fault....lol wasnt paying attention to forum posts

well, at least I'm not "spammer".

lol :alright:

i should come over their and punch you in the mouth you sorry piece of ****. if its wasn't for the fact you ask a million questions your title would be spammer or "i AM SPAM" as it was. you are annoying and should be shot for some of your questions. learn how to use the search function. pm kraw if ya got questions for him on programming.

bottom line is shut the **** up

i should come over their and punch you in the mouth you sorry piece of ****. if its wasn't for the fact you ask a million questions your title would be spammer or "i AM SPAM" as it was. you are annoying and should be shot for some of your questions. learn how to use the search function. pm kraw if ya got questions for him on programming.

bottom line is shut the **** up

Can we stop acting like children by taking shots at one another and get back on topic please?

The game looks absolutly amazing, looks being the keyword here. I'm hoping the gameplay is fluid, as is everybody else, because i'm tired of having a 360 with no real baseball game to play. I have 2k6 and it's really not fun at all anymore.

Hey Big Rog why dont you stfu because no one really cares about your opinion. Next time use PM dumbass.

On a more mature note, game looks great so far, and KC is right, BB really made this look like a MVP game from the looks of it.

Hey Big Rog why dont you stfu because no one really cares about your opinion. Next time use PM dumbass.

On a more mature note, game looks great so far, and KC is right, BB really made this look like a MVP game from the looks of it.

NYM when someone takes a shot at you you **** dont use pm's

Archived