NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

NBA 2k7 and NHL 2K7 are excellent on the 360 this year. I expect MLB 2k7 to be just as good. 2k6 was a unfinished piece of sh*t. With Brinkman working his magic, I think we will get an excellent game on the 360 this year. The new videos look to confirm this.

The 360 is really turning out to be an outstanding choice in many ways. HD-DVDs are outstanding and the upconversion with a VGA cable on standard definition DVDs is top-notch. The games speak for themselves and XBox Live is the best!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll probably be just a roster update since theyre focusing on the next gen. Atleast I would imagine it would be that way.

the game doesnt exist on the regular XBOX so theres nothing to update.

The last baseball games released for the regular XBOX were ESPN and MVP I believe.

well theres no way to tell how the game is just by looking at the videos but there is NO reason that they shouldnt have fixed the gameplay problems from last year. 1 year is a long time in the video game development world.

I really hope they add new elements to the dynasty aspect of the game. All sports simulators have gotten really stale lately and I'm sick of these new all star modes where you are one player (i.e. Madden superstar). I would love to see some time of addition where you can move a franchise and start over from scratch. Possibly have option where teams bid to have you come to their city and supply a stock stadium that can be built in to the game. Maybe even have stock uniforms that can have the cities name on it. That would be a new element that I would love because you are actually creating a team in your mold as opposed to just jumping into a current franchise. Everyone here has to agree with me that after years of playing baseball dynasties with your favorite team it has lost its luster.

Archived