NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

It seemed to me they went a little too over the top with the jersey rippling because it would have to be a heavy wind to do that, and it just doesn't stop either...

Agreed. They look like a flag thats hanging from a pole. Unless there was a constant 25-30 mph breeze then I think that they need to tone it down.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question. Are lefty hitters suppose to look at the 3b coach for signs and righties the 1b coach? If so, why? The players face a particular way and can see one coach better than another while IN the batters box? Just asking.

No other PC baseball game, plus Ben Brinkman specifically says that the 07 game will be better, but that they'll really nail it down in 2008-I think I'll pass on this baseball game, wait just one year and buy 2008's baseball game.

Whoah. 101 people not to hang out with.

1. Immac

2. .....

lol.. hey what can I say.. baseball excites me... I'm not gay.

The screen shots of MLB 2k7 showed on gamespot.com are you sure there not from the PS3, therefore possibly having better graphics than the xbox 360. I want the console that will give the best graphics.

The PS3 doesn't have better graphics. They are basically the same system!

PS3 really blew it this year witht the cost and timing of their console.

I think this is the end for Sony. It's not selling.

Let's stick to topic please

MLB2K7 !

Quality of this NEW video is pretty clear.

Yankees vs. Marlins in Florida. Uniform physics are a little funky--the shirts are waving and rippling like the ocean.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=...ype=mov&pl=game

Brinkman saved the horrendous Triple Play, and now we can definitely see his magic in MLB2K. I don't know how much time Kush has left to tweak this game, but it looks great right now. I always hate the addage, "wait till next year'. I been waitin since MVP2005 for a new love!

----------

I hope there's a fielding camera option, I didn't really like last year's camera work and 2k7 seems to be using the same weird angle. And hitting seems really difficult! The person playing in these videos is havin some trouble.

Highly impressive. In the stands you can see one guy with a glove on like fans in the stands might wear, and one guy had a pair of sunglasses I believe. There was even a 1b coach. Very nice looking. I hope those air horns in the crowd came from that game. Sounds like this video was recorded at a show where you can hear music and many other games going on at the same time. So maybe the crowd going nuts was from some FIFA game that may have been next to this one.

This thread should make for some fun reading when the game finally comes out and it plays like ****.

hahah.. That's what I was saying in this thread before I saw those videos...

Can someone dig up the media releases from LAST YEARS game so we can see what it looked like?

Like I said that game turned out to be garbage.. I'd like to see the video clips that duped me into buying it!

here!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/maj...tml?q=mlb%202k6

This thread should make for some fun reading when the game finally comes out and it plays like ****.

Hahahahah, post of the day.

I think I'll let someone else spend the sixty bucks on this Hory so they can come back and say nothing's changed on this game. It only looks better because it's on the 360.

Hahahahah, post of the day.

I think I'll let someone else spend the sixty bucks on this Hory so they can come back and say nothing's changed on this game. It only looks better because it's on the 360.

last years game was on the 360 too..

and if all they did was update the graphics, the game will suck.

I never played it. What happened with NBA 2k7? Was it better or worse?

worse.... if you have NBA 2K6... stick with it. Its a waste of money, I feel like im playing the same game. The menus are the same, the portraits, the gameplay feels the same... its just a new year with roster updates and new music.

worse.... if you have NBA 2K6... stick with it. Its a waste of money, I feel like im playing the same game. The menus are the same, the portraits, the gameplay feels the same... its just a new year with roster updates and new music.

umm..wth are you talking bout? one thing you obviously can easily notice is the change of the Menus Graphics and gameplay. the Defensive AI is much smarter this year then last year so there won be a dunk fest going on when your Lebron Carter or Kobe. Also last years was the same exact game as it was for the PS2 and Xbox this year it is its own game. Now if your talking boutt the PS2 and regular XBOX 2K& then i dont know because i havent played those but the 360 version of 2K7 is a far more improvement then 2K^ and thats my point with MLB 2K7 and 2K6 for the 360

Highly impressive. In the stands you can see one guy with a glove on like fans in the stands might wear, and one guy had a pair of sunglasses I believe. There was even a 1b coach. Very nice looking. I hope those air horns in the crowd came from that game. Sounds like this video was recorded at a show where you can hear music and many other games going on at the same time. So maybe the crowd going nuts was from some FIFA game that may have been next to this one.

wow...cabrera's legs are huge, he looks like mc hammer. also, why does Wang throw like Schilling does in the other video?

Looks so much better than last year's. Still needs improvement, but looks much better.

yes graphics wise it does look better.

But imagine if the gameplay is still the same?

I don't care how good the graphics are it will SUCK!

When I press the damn thumbstick for a fielder to move, he better respond. Not this half second lag like last year.

And all the fielders look like they are related to Cecil Fielder.

Whats up with that?

Archived