NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i hadn't really paid any attention to 2k6 because i didn't have my 360 until after it came out. and when i first looked at 2k6, before 2k7 screens came out, it looked alright. but comparing the two, there IS NO comparison. it's really that much better.

also in those screenshots pierre is holding his gloves. but he also has one in his back pocket. is that the glove he uses under his fielding glove?

First of all yes I will play the game before I buy. Im sure it will be on display in Best Buy.

One other question how will non-mlbpa players be implemented into the game like Bonds and Millar?

What is the difference between the Xbox that costs $299 and the one that is $399?

First of all yes I will play the game before I buy. Im sure it will be on display in Best Buy.

One other question how will non-mlbpa players be implemented into the game like Bonds and Millar?

What is the difference between the Xbox that costs $299 and the one that is $399?

The cheaper one doesn't come with wireless controllers (it comes with wired ones) or a hard drive. The hard drive itself it $100, so I can't see any reason why not to get the "premium" - i.e., the $399 one.

Well, I just finished looking at some of the new screens and gameplay over in gamespot.com and I can definetly say from what I see so far there's no reason not to be dissappointed.

This game is truly looking spectacular and Im sure if you play it wont be off the mark. Cant wait.

Archived