Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate

2008 Stadium Mods

I completely understand that I could be shunned for this request, but here goes: Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the Metrodome, showing the right field baggy? I'm a nerd like that...

Also, I just wanted to know if it actually is possible to put the milk jug in there. If it's not, I'm fine with that, but I just wanted to know if that was even feasible.

Kauffman looks good, Pirate. However you didn't incorporate the Field Changer textures into either day or night version. I wasn't sure if you intended to or not but both version have the default grass and dirt.

Drat thanks for letting me know.

I just updated it.

Pirate, I want to tell you that you do amazing work on the stadiums. I could never even begin to do the work you do. Thank You! I know you said that adding the brick wall behind homeplate in GABP would take like five hours to do. I was wondering if there was any chance we could convince you to do it. It would make it perfect for all of us Reds fans as far as realism. I don't mean to bug you about this, but I just want you to know that realism in our stadiums is very important to us, as I'm sure it is to you to. Thanks for at least listening. I'll shut up now. :smile:

Is Busch Stadium going to be updated, especially with the flags/ championship banner on the scoreboard?

These pictures aren't mine, but I found them on the internet.

http://sports.webshots.com/album/558195796LfKxfK?start=24

Also, is it a problem if you install updated stadiums and try to play online with someone who hasn't updated them? I assume it'd be an issue, but I figured I'd ask to make sure.

I put in the new Coors Field tonight and it was a little messed up. Most ads were overlapping, the outfield walls were oddly colored, the brick wall behind home plate is a mess of warped ads, and the right field scoreboard is transparent (you can see sky through it). Also, I think your stadium is causing my ballclub to lose -- the shebang's a mess.

I haven't had a chance to test out Kauffman yet (it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm heading for bed), but did you were you able to add the Watson's Pavillion in left, and did the backdrop photos help?

Meh, I'll check it out tomorrow. I have faith that you did it justice.

I put in the new Coors Field tonight and it was a little messed up. Most ads were overlapping, the outfield walls were oddly colored, the brick wall behind home plate is a mess of warped ads, and the right field scoreboard is transparent (you can see sky through it). Also, I think your stadium is causing my ballclub to lose -- the shebang's a mess.

Your stadium's not on high resolution, the park's fine.

I haven't had a chance to test out Kauffman yet (it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm heading for bed), but did you were you able to add the Watson's Pavillion in left, and did the backdrop photos help?

Meh, I'll check it out tomorrow. I have faith that you did it justice.

EA did not do it justice. The lack of verts in this stadium makes me sad. I have done what I can with what we are given. The photos helped out a lot. The way EA mapped the backdrop didn't mesh real well with an ultra crisp background, so I stuck with the old one for now. I want to get back into this stadium and see if I can do more with it.

All of the 07 stadiums look great. 1 question, should I run the feild changer after I update the stadium ? or well there be an update for that.

All of the 07 stadiums look great. 1 question, should I run the feild changer after I update the stadium ? or well there be an update for that.

No need to run the Field Changer they are already included. The Kauffman I originally posted did not have the update but I reposted it and it should have the new field.

Quality work as always Pirate. Thanks.

Pirate, excellent, as usual!!!! What about Wrigley Field? Didn't see it on the list...

I am only updating the stadiums I created...

So no Wrigley, Yankee, Fenway, Dolphin, Rogers Centre, Dodger or Oriole Park.

I understand. Makes sense. It's just too bad, hahaha, cause I never had an issue with any of your awesome stadiums, but with others. For some reason, Wrigley Field is unplayable for me, the FPS drop to 37-41. The only stadium where that happens...sucks for my Dynasty, so I am playing my games at U.S. Cellular whenever I face the Cubbies in Chicago.