2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

No disrespect pirate but i believe we all are having the apple problem not a biggie but a little animation that would add realism

:readingxxx:

The apple works fine, it is a known fact that if your using a no-cd crack the apple doesn't show up. It has nothing to do with pirate.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work Pirate, but I have two issues:

1) at least one building beyond RF at PNC is floating in mid-air

2) does photoshop have some kind of perspective tool? it seems like some of your backround buildings (Busch, PNC, now Shea) are at weird angles because of the angle the photo you used. You can fix that if there is some type of perspective tool.

wow,great work!dodger stadium in the works?thanks.

Yes, but not by Pirate.

Pirate, absolutely amazing work thus far. I haven't had a chance to check any of your '07 stadiums out aside from Kaufmann as I'm FINALLY going back to school (12 years out of high school :lol: ), so things have been pretty hectic and will be for some time, but they look brilliant. On the Kauffman note, I'm very happy with what you were able to do.

wow,great work!dodger stadium in the works?thanks.

I'm still working on it. Hit a couple road blocks when adding correct non-disappearing/distorted crowds, but all is sorted out and will really begin to start working on it. It will look very special when it is finished.

I finally figured out a new way to get unlimited textures and vertices working properly. I'm gonna redo the whole park and may take awhile. The wait will be worth it lol.

Is it possible for anyone to update Great American BallPark with the brick wall behind the plate instead of green? I know you all said it'd take a lot of time, but hopefully someone can do it. Thanks for all of your hard work too Pirate.. some excellent work on those stadiums.

ouch

I'd rather poke out my eyeballs with my thumbs than touch another wall texture.

Thank you for finally releasing a day version of Turner Field! I've been waiting for that for a long time.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I have a nearly finished Rangers Ballpark in Arlington that I may finish today. We'll see what I do from there.

Pirate, I just noticed some wall flickering in your Turner Field stadiums. In right field, there's a Coca Cola sign which gets cut off repeatedly on its right side, thus causing the flickering.

Here are a few pictures of the problem:

mvp20052007042411572683oz4.th.jpg mvp20052007042411570176jq7.th.jpg mvp20052007042411574261wy7.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pirate,

Is there any way to have two versions of your fields? 1) with the new simplified field/grass that you are using in all of your updates, and 2) the updated park but with the original grass patterns that the field has.

I know the new grass/textures are used to lessen the "shimmer" of the grass, but I don't mind it at all and miss the cut patterns and detail that the original grass textures have.

thanks,

waiting patiently for your updated Angel Stadium.

Oh, forgot to mention...is there any way someone could make the fans in each stadium mod wear the respective team's colors/gear? I know some have them, it would be great to have each stadium have the fans wearing the home team colors/gear/jackets/hats, etc.

thanks guys for all you do....

I don't know if I will update any more stadiums. I haven't been playing the game, so I have had no need to do any more changes, but these were sitting on the hard drive. So here ya go. I will upload them as soon as I can.

buschnight.jpg

buschday.jpg

ballarl2.jpg

ballarl.jpg

Just WOW on the changes to Busch.

I know you're tired of working on these stadiums when you don't see any real benefit (since you don't play the game much)...

...but how involved would it be for me to fix the retired numbers on the brick under the center field scoreboard? They changed them to make them a bit more noticable. Would it be worth me learning the various utilities to make such a small change, or is it not really that involved?

Old_and_New_Video_Boards01.jpg

Pirate, a guy wrote in his review of Arlington Park that his game crashes using the night version. Might wanna check that out, I haven't had time to try it out myself yet.

Sweet work - they both look amazing!

Archived