2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just WOW on the changes to Busch.

I know you're tired of working on these stadiums when you don't see any real benefit (since you don't play the game much)...

...but how involved would it be for me to fix the retired numbers on the brick under the center field scoreboard? They changed them to make them a bit more noticable. Would it be worth me learning the various utilities to make such a small change, or is it not really that involved?

Old_and_New_Video_Boards01.jpg

I just may update that. I have a good photo of the numbers to use, so I will look into it. It also looks like the light standards may have disappeared and I want to make sure they get replaced.

I just may update that. I have a good photo of the numbers to use, so I will look into it. It also looks like the light standards may have disappeared and I want to make sure they get replaced.

Any news on those light standards? (I noticed the issue in the screen shots you posted for your last Busch update).

Oh - and fancy-work on GABP. :)

Men, I love that brick wall that u added to d GABP but u could have added a couple of ads to it (just a sugestion). Also, It would be really, really sweet if u can add the brick wall to the Phillies ballpark.

Men, I love that brick wall that u added to d GABP but u could have added a couple of ads to it (just a sugestion). Also, It would be really, really sweet if u can add the brick wall to the Phillies ballpark.

I'd love to see you add the brick to CBP as well but i know the work you've already put in and you seem as though you are at your end with these ballparks, all but anyhow so I won't push my luck. Love all your work and speaking for all of us I hope that itch remains unscratchable!

Should you do any further updates to CBP I was there recently and got some good hi-res photos. I'll be going again in a week or so...if there's anything you need a shot of let me know. Great stuff Pirate, keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pirate, I've been playing with this problem for awhile but I've just now decided to sound off about it -- I believe the collision data needs to be re-edited for Kaufman stadium. I'm getting players lost in the walls at nearly every point along the outfield wall. I'm assuming this problem stems from your new version of Kaufman with the walls moved back to emulate the real-life dimensions. So do what you will with this info, just figured I should finally let you know what's going on in Kaufman these days...

Hey Pirate, I've been playing with this problem for awhile but I've just now decided to sound off about it -- I believe the collision data needs to be re-edited for Kaufman stadium. I'm getting players lost in the walls at nearly every point along the outfield wall. I'm assuming this problem stems from your new version of Kaufman with the walls moved back to emulate the real-life dimensions. So do what you will with this info, just figured I should finally let you know what's going on in Kaufman these days...

I'll see what I can do.

I'll see what I can do.

Glad to have you on the case. Also, have you seen the new renderings of the upgrades at Kaufman for 2010? I know you hate HOK, so what are your thoughts on their ideas for a renovated Kaufman stadium?

Thanks Pirate, very nice and long awaited upgrade for trop, there is a chance for the Miller one, you know it crashes all the time, so can't play on it ar all ...

again thanks for your time and effort, your stadiums mods are the best, you know, I guess you do :D

Glad to have you on the case. Also, have you seen the new renderings of the upgrades at Kaufman for 2010? I know you hate HOK, so what are your thoughts on their ideas for a renovated Kaufman stadium?

Most of the changes aren't too visible in an MVP sense, so I doubt they'll be added. As for the park itself, it's not too disruptive, and it means Kauffman should be around for another 20 years at least, so I can live with that. The public financing bothers me, but cities should be used to getting extorted now.

Archived