Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

how about a group like the mod squad, only they do updates for the game, including new stadiums, etc. I would like to be president. :?: :-D Also, in a few months I'll start it off with the New Busch Stadium, which is what Project Hedge Plant is.

how about a group like the mod squad, only they do updates for the game, including new stadiums, etc. I would like to be president. :?: :-D Also, in a few months I'll start it off with the New Busch Stadium, which is what Project Hedge Plant is.
That's what the "Mod Squad" group does..

8O :D

How about mlb scores at the top of the website w/ a link to stats and boxscores on the game you click on.

Second that. So java applet that's using MLB.com, Sportsline.com, or ESPN.com for that would be amazing.

Also board mods like changing the thread icons to your favorite team's logo or player.

• 3 weeks later...

how about adding a "slide" option to the thread page numbers so that if there's like 20 pages in a thread and you want #10 you don't have to go through 19-11 to get there?

Now, that's a nice idea. I don't know if it is possible with the software that the board uses, but I think this is a great idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived