Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

Want me and KKKKerry to do the spam avatar?

It should read "I am a spammer at MVPMods.com" so it brings shame!

and will anyone be under efffect right off the bat?

Well, you can ask Trues about that avatar. I'm sure you guys can think of something really nice.

And if we had to put the freeze on right now, I'd have to say no.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for all spam messages u should do th efreeze thing, and i dont know if this is possible but u should take away 10 posts....thatlll teach em!!!!!!

and trues forget the avatar....if u wana get real swhameful...heres what u do...get a sig....then make it say...."Im a spammer at MVPMods.com, and im here to ruin your day!"

My avatar concept:

th_MVPModsSpammer.gif

something like this but with a bunch of Kerrys special effects and stuff. I think the strike count and "I waste everyones time" will have to be in the sig :wink:

edit: and I know i didn't add alot of stuff to it, its just a concept

You should go all out and have an animated avatar that really puts them to shame. That way you could fit it all in the avatar.

i change my mind it shoulkd be both sig and avatar...all out shame on that person that way they feel the full trotle of a thing called SHAME!

u should ad to the rules...

"You spam the forums you where the signaurume"?? ha i cant make it ryme...down with spammers!

EDIT: no even better....u know the avatars that have pictures changing...well have a motion picture of a guy walking with his heads down in the clouds in rain...then it says...."Ive spammed at MVPMods and now im alone" then a picture comes up and says Dont Spam or you will wear the tag dammit!"

My avatar concept:

th_MVPModsSpammer.gif

something like this but with a bunch of Kerrys special effects and stuff. I think the strike count and "I waste everyones time" will have to be in the sig :wink:

edit: and I know i didn't add alot of stuff to it, its just a concept

LOL... I go out for a couple of hours and a thread is closed, an argument is ended, a decision is reached, a set of measures is put in place... and there's even an avatar for spammers! WOW!!!

Good job, guys... :D.

did i say it wasnt, im just saying my opinion, your aloud to have those you know or are you gonna rob me that right too

You can have an opinion man, just saying that we arn't going to put flowers and birds all over it, it is supposed to be disgraceful for the person who has to wear it

LOL... I go out for a couple of hours and a thread is closed, an argument is ended, a decision is reached, a set of measures is put in place... and there's even an avatar for spammers! WOW!!!

^^^^ also Cloutier & TT have declared they're getting married in spring

love is in the air

Archived