Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey trues, did you find anything for the picture search? An idea for that is a thread somewhere for screenies ONLY not real life pictures or uni design pics just screenies?

Why don't we extend the ladder to the avatar thing? Just because the whole ranking thing makes it more interesting to do instead of the original avatar challenge.

Oh, how about the "You've got Mail" sound when you get on the homepage and have new mail in your inbox (not already read stuff).

And your ladder rank in your profile info and below your location.

or instead of a ladder rank, just tell if that person is in the ladder so you can challenge him if you see he's online.

Is it possible to have a "my threads" botton somewhere in the Index page where it's gonna tell you if there is anything new to the topics you commented on.

I think the best thing you can do is just check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box when making a reply in a thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I got a couple of ideas for the site:

1- Like Smart88 said, I think we should have a seperate MVP MLB 2006 download section, so that way we know what is for MVP 06, and what is for MVP 05.

2- I think the "no bumping thread" rule should be modified. Although bumping can be annoying, sometimes threads with importnant questions can get pushed back and no one will see them. So maybe we can have a new rule. Something like, "No bumping before three days, and it must not include the word bump in it." It gets annoying because sometimes I create threads and I would like a response, but I can't get one because the trhead gets pushed back.

3- Also, as BBHD stated, I think we should have the page scroll back. It was very useful and quick to find posts. The search button is good, but it's hard to find individual posts that way.

4- The Newsletters should be sent out again. I thought they were cool because it updated all the news on the site. If you need someone to continue this, I would be glad to type them out and send them.

5- I think there should be a MVP 2006 support forum, and a Road To Omaha Dynasty forum for those who would like to post there NCAA dynasties.

6- The FAQ shoudl be reopened. I was going to look at Pirates tutorial but found the FAQ was gone.

1- Like Smart88 said, I think we should have a seperate MVP MLB 2006 download section, so that way we know what is for MVP 06, and what is for MVP 05.

2- I think the "no bumping thread" rule should be modified. Although bumping can be annoying, sometimes threads with importnant questions can get pushed back and no one will see them. So maybe we can have a new rule. Something like, "No bumping before three days, and it must not include the word bump in it." It gets annoying because sometimes I create threads and I would like a response, but I can't get one because the trhead gets pushed back.

3- Also, as BBHD stated, I think we should have the page scroll back. It was very useful and quick to find posts. The search button is good, but it's hard to find individual posts that way.

4- The Newsletters should be sent out again. I thought they were cool because it updated all the news on the site. If you need someone to continue this, I would be glad to type them out and send them.

5- I think there should be a MVP 2006 support forum, and a Road To Omaha Dynasty forum for those who would like to post there NCAA dynasties.

6- The FAQ shoudl be reopened. I was going to look at Pirates tutorial but found the FAQ was gone.

#4 How about a modders newsletter, with quick tips and hints on modding stuff

faq link

http://mvpmods.com/faq/

#1 DUMB, "MVP MLB 2006" is not a self contained game, it is a TC (total conversion) mod for 2005. Anything released for "MVP MLB 2006" should also work for 2005

#2 7days, and when you bump it you should have to post more detail about the problem

#3 What??? I do not get what you are saying

Archived