Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

ability to rate the downloads- such as the option to rate from 1-10 and then the average rating is shown on that mod.

this would be a great idea for the site, i think.

That will just drive people away. Or discourage them from modding. Not everyone has the same view and a genuinely helpful mod could be rated a 3 by some little jerk who has a personal vendetta with the modder, resulting in that modder to stop modding.

Confusing Explanation Acheived! :p

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will just drive people away. Or discourage them from modding. Not everyone has the same view and a genuinely helpful mod could be rated a 3 by some little jerk who has a personal vendetta with the modder, resulting in that modder to stop modding.

Confusing Explanation Acheived! :p

id like to think we are a little more mature than that, but i see ur point. idea is officialy trashed.

• 2 weeks later...

put a link to the ladder component of the site on the main site besides the top stories link. also, have the ladder part somehow link back home...

just some suggestions?

I'm working on that tonight. Thanks

hey trues, did you find anything for the picture search? An idea for that is a thread somewhere for screenies ONLY not real life pictures or uni design pics just screenies?

Why don't we extend the ladder to the avatar thing? Just because the whole ranking thing makes it more interesting to do instead of the original avatar challenge.

Oh, how about the "You've got Mail" sound when you get on the homepage and have new mail in your inbox (not already read stuff).

And your ladder rank in your profile info and below your location.

Archived