Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

Yes, the sigs are annoying and excessive.

Go to "Change Info" on the "My Account" page, and select "no" under "show signatures" and you never have to see the damn things ever again.

I love that option.

We don't need no stinking sigs. :lol:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, that's a nice idea. I don't know if it is possible with the software that the board uses, but I think this is a great idea.

Well why don't we just make it so there are no "..."s after the page numbers. Like 1, 2 , 3, etc. or if there are lots of pages every other or third. Just so it's easier to navigate the pages.

Well why don't we just make it so there are no "..."s after the page numbers. Like 1, 2 , 3, etc. or if there are lots of pages every other or third. Just so it's easier to navigate the pages.

I just added a "go to page" drop down box. This should take care of that issue.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Is there a way to add an option to search for pictures in a post? Like, there's, what, 59 pages in the College Baseball 2K5 thread and maybe I just want to see a screenshot of progress. Just so you don't have to go through the whole thread to see a single preview.

y4l.... im lovin the new drop down thing for the page numbers... great job (to whoever did it... i just feel sorry for y4l cause the yanks arent so hot right now so im gonna give him the props... :D ) btw check out that thong thread... theres a post for ya waitin in there lol

I have sent four PMs to Trues since I joined and I have NEVER gotten a reply...

I'm sorry, but do you realize how many PM's I get a day? I do try my hardest to read them all but sometimes it's just not possible.

This one might be a bit of a stretch but possibly an MVP Mod run Dynasty Manager type thing? Not like a whole 'nother site, but like a script that allows people to format their dynasties better on the boards? Just an idea, I know it's quite big ...

This one might be a bit of a stretch but possibly an MVP Mod run Dynasty Manager type thing? Not like a whole 'nother site, but like a script that allows people to format their dynasties better on the boards? Just an idea, I know it's quite big ...

Yea, that's a good idea Brooklyn.

Archived