Ideas for the site? Post them here!

Yankee4Life

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I just wanted to compliment the design for the top header of the website. I love the wall graphic idea.... I was thinking it should be taken further, and represent all, or as many of the MLB stadium walls as possible.

awesome look though, it's my favorite that I have seen over the time i've been a member.

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I just wanted to compliment the design for the top header of the website. I love the wall graphic idea.... I was thinking it should be taken further, and represent all, or as many of the MLB stadium walls as possible.

awesome look though, it's my favorite that I have seen over the time i've been a member.

It's in the works to add as many walls as possible. This is just the beginning.

Thanks for the comments.

If I may make a possible suggestion... I don't know how well this would work across the board, but something to consider might be making each one unique regarding the placement of the MVPmods logo/text.

Example that I just made up real quick to show you...

Untitled-2.gif

I just thought it might be neat to use the characteristics of each park. Like putting the text on the doors in Wrigley for example.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you add the scroll down pages feature back? It was so easy to go back and check threads that were very long.

Bottom left of the section under the last post of the page, there's an empty box and a button that says "Go to page". Type a page number in there, then click the button, and you'll be at the page, if it exists.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I'd like a Health and Fitness forum, but I don't think it would be used very much in this type of environment and considering the topics generally discussed. Not used very much = no demand. No demand, no need for supply.

If enough people are interested in it and would use it regularly, please post and say so so that we can get an idea on the number of people who are likely to use the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived