New Bb Game For Pc

DonSPa

I agree. By the way you were one of them that was killing this game before it came out. I'm willing to give it a chance. I am hoping we both will like it.

ya. I was probably just mouthing off - it won't be the last time too. But I'm confused as to why we have to wait until April 30th to get the game on PC

ya. I was probably just mouthing off - it won't be the last time too. But I'm confused as to why we have to wait until April 30th to get the game on PC

Good question. I have been reading about this game and there is no explanation as to why we have to wait an extra month. Well if we have to then we have to. At least the baseball season will help us pass the time.

Maybe I am not seeing it right -- I am always open to a new game if it's fun. What particular stuff are you guys seeing that you like? Are there some things that look a better than either MVP or 2K?

It's definitely not a replacement for MVP for me. It'll just be another fun baseball game to play on the side.

I like how you can play multiple seasons with stat tracking in RBI 15. Features like that give the game replay value and meaning to me

I got a chance to Play RBI 15 This is what I'll say

If you are only a sim fan this game is NOT for you. However if you like a change of pace I like it. It is kind of fun to play every now and then and I do think you can get your money's worth with it.

maybe 2016 then for me :(

It's just like it used to be on SNES. It's looks pretty damn fun. It's nothing of a simulation style game. It's high speed, pitch after pitch. Take it for what it is. The graphics and "authenticity" sucks, but its got "new game status" power that people enjoy which includes things like updated rosters and a team of people keeping it up to date, online play and standings which is cool. It doesn't beat out MVP or 2K, but for 20 bucks, it's a cool game!

IT ALSO HAS THIS REALLY COOL WOOOO SOUND WHEN YOU HIT A FLY BALL