MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

Just a small suggestion for the new roster based on previous updates: I've noticed most of the catchers have had one-shoulder chest protectors wheras I'm pretty sure the two-shoulder variety is much more common in the bigs. It's just a small aesthetic thing that always looks a little off while pitching (even logically, given the number of foul tips likely to hit that area in real life), and one that I wouldn't mind seeing fixed this year. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to change the subject, but I have seen recently that the replay logo for the Boston Red Sox is that of the Baltimore Orioles.  In other words, to be clear, when they show a in game replay of a play, for Boston, it shows Orioles logo.  I don't know if it was done in the global.iff of the recent updates or when.

1 hour ago, tomk30816 said:

Not to change the subject, but I have seen recently that the replay logo for the Boston Red Sox is that of the Baltimore Orioles.  In other words, to be clear, when they show a in game replay of a play, for Boston, it shows Orioles logo.  I don't know if it was done in the global.iff of the recent updates or when.

I would say something got replaced/named incorrectly somewhere.  Bostons replay logo is in uniform_bor.  I would just download the 2015 Red Sox Uniform set and replace that file.

1 hour ago, tomk30816 said:

We could make an error report somewhere, thank you as it's needed

6 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Has anyone tried this roster, is it legit?

It is what it is.  Updated rosters with no ratings changes and no updated color list.  Some ID numbers might not match up etc..from the total mod.  But they have included their own portrait pack. It will get you by.  Anyways I attached their most recent one from March 16th. 

V60316.rar

5 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

It is what it is.  Updated rosters with no ratings changes and no updated color list.  Some ID numbers might not match up etc..from the total mod.  But they have included their own portrait pack. It will get you by.  Anyways I attached their most recent one from March 16th. 

V60316.rar

Thanks, might give it a try until BSU-Fan comes out with his.

Finally managed to make them look better.  

Nike Lunar Trout 2 will be included in next update of the Global. Still touching up other things. Doing a little more cleaning to other cleats to improve looks on color black with white laces. 

mlb2k12 2016-03-24 11-11-37-67.png

mlb2k12 2016-03-24 11-13-14-52.png

91104303.jpg

38 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

Incredible work

Thank you DaSteelerz. I have learned a lot in the few months I've been working in modding MLB 2K12

I try to improve every time the mods I've done with each little new thing I learn as time goes by.

On 3/21/2016 at 10:49 AM, LouisvilleLipp said:
3 hours ago, debsterfan said:

Thank you DaSteelerz. I have learned a lot in the few months I've been working in modding MLB 2K12

I try to improve every time the mods I've done with each little new thing I learn as time goes by.

That's the key my man... Wish I had my program.. maybe I'll work with Blender on stadiums

*(Idk why theres a quote from LL) 

More new things for next global update: New Balance cleats now look better black color when combined with white laces.  Nike MVP ELITE PRO II Batting gloves and Adidas EQT Batting gloves.

I hope to have everything ready by or before Opening day :)

mlb2k12 2016-03-26 07-45-47-08.png

514585088.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-03-27 14-20-55-45.png

mlb2k12 2016-03-27 14-10-56-49.png

mlb2k12 2016-03-26 23-47-07-15.png

mlb2k12 2016-03-26 23-54-21-14.png

Archived