New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's about time Royals 1b Ryan Shealy gets a face. I tried him, but it didn't turn out quite right.

He's already got a cyberface.

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3110.html

I appreciate the run on Royals faces, however it'd be nice to see some faces done that haven't been tried before. But hey, if you wanna try and make a better Shealy face, I can't stop you...

I put the Chick one up for download and it never got approved or posted and now its gone from the pending section. Either that was a hiccup or a admin deleted it.

Ah well. I'll just save these ones and release them all together rather than release a bunch of prospects one by one that 90% of this forum doesn't care about anyway. ;)

Heres a crumby attempt at an Kei Igawa face. I was only able to find one mug shot of him online and its really small, shadowed and ..actually, no good for making a cyberface. But I tried anyway and pieced something together as a sort of "filler" I guess. I doubt we will see any high-rez shots of him before he hits the bigs.

Making Igawa because since our (Mariner fans) hopes were dashed with all the Matsuzaka non-sense, I am really hoping for the Mariners to get Schmidt and either Igawa or Kuroda.

We'll see. I think Hiroki Kuroda has a decent mug shot so I may give him a shot in the future.

keitg4.png

Heres another one. Outfielder, Michael Wilson.

michaelwilsonpreviewzm5.png

Great face! I traded for Wilson in the second year of my dynasty and he's forcing me to call him up to the bigs.

Look forward to downloading this.

P.S. I don't suppose you'd be will to do an Elijah Dukes face? I have a hi-res photo.

Heres a crumby attempt at an Kei Igawa face. I was only able to find one mug shot of him online and its really small, shadowed and ..actually, no good for making a cyberface. But I tried anyway and pieced something together as a sort of "filler" I guess. I doubt we will see any high-rez shots of him before he hits the bigs.

Making Igawa because since our (Mariner fans) hopes were dashed with all the Matsuzaka non-sense, I am really hoping for the Mariners to get Schmidt and either Igawa or Kuroda.

We'll see. I think Hiroki Kuroda has a decent mug shot so I may give him a shot in the future.

keitg4.png

I don't know what this person is supposed to look like but I do know a good cyberface when I see one.

Thanks Unc.

I basically had to either make it an 04 face or mirror his face because one side was really light and the other was REALLY dark.

Basically a head shot you shouldnt make a cyberface with. lol

Still a great looking face. You do a sweet job with the asian faces.

I made one before and posted it on the site. I did a bad job IMO. Kei Igawa has long hair and in my picture, he is the one wearing the Hanshin jersey. He usually wears a chain

1495_pitchers.png

But Kei Igawa was neither posted or released from his Japanese team. So he wont becoming to MLB possibly until 2009. Unless you guys can prove me wrong.

K, I read an article on it and it said if posted this year.

Archived