New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivanhoe, shut up. Thr33nil isn't a Yankee fan.

BITE ME! I wasn't talking to you! I also wasn't criticizing him, I think he does great work. I just don't understand why the world revolves around the Yankees.

Yes, they are a great team, but there are several great teams in the Majors.

the world doesn't revolve around the yankees. he mods whoever he wishes to mod and that's pretty much it. call it a coincidence. but even if it wasn't, that's his perogative. is that spelled right? but yeah, it does look pretty damned good.

Sorry for being out of line.

No D-Unit, it was my fault. When I went back and read what I wrote, I could see how it would anger any Yankee fan.

You have my apology.

I hope you guys enjoy Sanchez and Whelan, they're good ones.

And I hope Sheffield stays healthy...and Ordonez...and Pudge.

(Oh God, we're screwed. ;) )

Heres a crumby attempt at an Kei Igawa face. I was only able to find one mug shot of him online and its really small, shadowed and ..actually, no good for making a cyberface. But I tried anyway and pieced something together as a sort of "filler" I guess. I doubt we will see any high-rez shots of him before he hits the bigs.

Making Igawa because since our (Mariner fans) hopes were dashed with all the Matsuzaka non-sense, I am really hoping for the Mariners to get Schmidt and either Igawa or Kuroda.

We'll see. I think Hiroki Kuroda has a decent mug shot so I may give him a shot in the future.

keitg4.png

Crumby? That looks awesome!

i'd take AJ Zapp, as he was my favorite Rainier a few years ago. He has a pressbox, but he hasnt shown up in the majors yet and i doubt he will now. I think hes on the Jacksonville suns these days, not sure though.

You gotta love that HR or K type of batter, too bad these days its heavy K and not so much HR.

woah, im actually not talking about sexson, i was still talking about zapp. But yeah, i should look up that article on espn about sexsons foul pole bomb, i think it was projected to go 550+ feet. Insane, but he did get the worlds longest triple.

plus i think zapp is 6'4 or something like that

maybe the projection was when he hit himself on the chase field scoreboard

if anyone has espn insider, i'm pretty sure this is the article talking about sexsons flag pole shot. Stupid espn makes all their archives insider only

http://proxy.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story...yson&id=1838002

Never mind that last link. i found it, read it

http://espn.go.com/mlb/columns/stark_jayson/1579503.html

under "patriot of the half-year"

Just uploaded the last Matsuzaka touch-up Im going to do. That picture just wasn't good enough to do a face but I think it turned out ok. Reviewers seem to think differently.. sheesh.. I got bombed on this face. lol

Eh, who cares. Want a better one. Make it yourself.

8443_matsuzaka.png

Archived