New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and the guy doesn't even know how to speak english. He is learning.

All the better to have Kenji Johjima as a catcher then huh. ;)

Aren't the Tigers going to post Igawa and try to sign Kuroda? Everything I am reading says that 'The Tigers DO NOT post players..", then it follows that with saying 'BUT, Igawa is a special situation'.

Basically saying that we don't post players ... but maybe just this once.

They have a good history of not posting players, but he is an exception because he practically begs for it. Hate to see him leave Japan though, his career was going up and down in Japan and was never steady. Although he is dominant when on his game.

Although there is Hiroki Kuroda, he is a Hanshin Tiger too, but not as good as Kei Igawa. He is a free agent so no posting is needed.

My choice will be Kazumi Saitoh, (Softbank Hawks) he will be under posting system but this guy is a monster, dominant numbers. Look here http://japanesebaseball.com/players/player.jsp?PlayerID=871

Yeah, Saitoh is a beast. He has some wicked breaking stuff.

Looks like Kuroda is staying put.

http://www.chugoku-np.co.jp/News/Sp200611060203.html

Wants to stay and win a championship with the Carp. This is going to be interesting since the Tigers were targeting Kuroda if Igawa left. Now Kuroda is staying put, how interested is Hanshin going to be in posting Igawa.

Schmidt and Igawa in '07! Go M's!

I was snooping around my rosters and noticed that Chad Billingsley didn't have a face. I looked all over here and didn't see one in the download section either. The guy really needs one.

I knocked up this 04 face real quick as a filler until maybe I can do a better one or someone else does one.

Its nothing special but better than nothing I guess.

cbwg4.png

you are dead on. you know its him, just looks strange cause of the smile, but hey, release it cause something is better than nothing.

im glad to see how much you've progressed. i remember downloading your very first draft of king felix. now you've near perfected the technique.

Archived