New: Multiple Previews

thr33niL

As Hory said, better to have constructive criticism rather than "OMG 5 stars how do I install it?"

Thr33nil is one of this site's better cyberface contributors, a three star review is not meant as a knock against him. The face is good, just I know Thr33nill is capable of making it better.

Once Dice signs on the dotted line it'll be a must have in any models.big.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May have to give Ohka a face. On top of the fact that the EA's version is horribly off, I fear he will be one of the two pitchers the Mariners land this year.

Also, to the reviewer that was asking if Eaton had been traded to Seattle. No... he hasn't. Nor have they signed him. I'm just making faces of potential Mariner targets and putting them in Mariner unis for the preview.

Heres a request for KG or anyone else out there that is good at finding player mug shots. I am looking for a Ryan Feierabend pic to make a cyber out of and haven't found anything suitable as of yet. Curious if any Mariner fan or portrait guy can scrounge one up for me?

• 3 weeks later...

Released the Fausto Carmona and Billy Butler faces I had stashed away. They are by no means perfect but I don't have much time to work on mods that much anymore and I had a couple requests to release them "as is".

I did try and clean them up a tad bit. The Billy Butler one looks better IMO as well as does the Carmona face. I still never figured out how to make Carmona not look so dee-dah-dee, but its still ok I guess.

Should be up soon.

fcbbkn6.png

Archived