Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed this in mvp 07 and your current rosters (standard)

These managers with generic faces who have 04 face set as "yes"

Default Default

It seems "Default Default" has his generic set to yes in the EA rosters too, so maybe that doesn't need to be changed. I could be completely wrong of course and it may not make any difference whatsoever.

You might want to check the portrait ids for these managers in your standard version, I'm fixing them up for 07 anyway.

5049 Sam Perlozzo (BAL)

5050 Jerry Narron (CIN)

5052 Joe Maddon (TB)

5053 Jim Leyland (DET)

5054 Grady Little (LA)

5055 Buddy Bell (KC)

5056 Fredi Gonzalez (FLA)

5057 Ron Washington (TEX)

5058 Bud Black (SD)

5059 Manny Acta (WAS)

5060 Bob Geren (OAK)

5027 Jim Tracy

5021 Lou Piniella

Nationals sign Dmitri Young and Tony Batista to Minor League Deals.

Cliff Politte has signed with the Indians.

www.rotoworld.com/Cont...LB&id=2540

Kerry Lightenberg has signed with the Reds.

www.rotoworld.com/Cont...LB&id=2465

The Athletics have claimed lefty swingman Lenny DiNardo off of waivers from the Red Sox.

www.rotoworld.com/Cont...LB&id=3807

In your last roster update some of the pichers are missing some piches. Jake Peavy is missing the sinker and gagne is missing slider, also his changeup`s velocity is 90mph (should be around 75 to 80 mph). Thsi just from top of my head but there were other pichers that were missing piches.

Peavy's 2 seam fastball is his sinker, and I've seen many different things for Gagne in terms of his changeup, but it's going to stay high 80s. Thanks for the input. If you see anything else I might have missed, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/playerScouting?categoryId=85615

http://www.geocities.com/gagnemeanswin/scout.htm

Great Job, KG! I can see the time you put into it really paid off.

A quck question though, what models.big file should I use?

Alright, two questions...how did you come about rating the minor leaguers?

I have Baseball America's Prospect Handbook and thought I might add in the players who might have been left out.

Again, great job.

Hey Ivanhoe, I'm glad you're enjoying them.

If you're using my roster that came with the 07 mod, I think the most recent models.big found on this site would work best. It will be fully compatible with the 07 mod models.big once the patch is released in the next couple days.

As for rating minor leaguers, it's a tough thing to do. Not all players have scouting reports, so I basically went by stats to rate a bunch of them. It's a staggered system, so I tried to have AAA players rated higher than AA players, and AA players rated higher than A players. I'm always checking out new scouting reports to make sure players have the right pitches, etc. I have a membership to scout.com, and that's how I get most of my scouting reports.

If you want to suggest that I add any players from the Prospect Handbook, I'd be glad to take a look at your suggestions. Remember, I won't add guys that are slated to start the 07 season in rookie leagues or short season ball (guys like Dellin Betances, Kyle Drabek).

Let me know via email or PM and I'll gladly take a look at whatever you've got! Thanks for your interest. :)