2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

I was talking about CBP.

I did it (and a hell of a lot of work on it, if I might add) but I never put the brick on the backstop. that is what started the convo. But there is an 07 version available to all.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played my first game at Kauffman Stadium

3 times the CPU outfielder ran into the wall and just kept running up against the wall instead of getting the ball

Also in LF Manny almost completely disappears when running in the ads on the wall

Just played my first game at Kauffman Stadium

3 times the CPU outfielder ran into the wall and just kept running up against the wall instead of getting the ball

I had the same prob. with Kauffman, It wasn't the CPU it was my guy and he couldn't get the ball, he gave up an inside the park HR.

I had the same prob. with Kauffman, It wasn't the CPU it was my guy and he couldn't get the ball, he gave up an inside the park HR.

I had the exact same a problem as well. I think the Royals hit it there on purpose because they're in on the stuck wall trick.

I did it (and a hell of a lot of work on it, if I might add) but I never put the brick on the backstop. that is what started the convo. But there is an 07 version available to all.

What brick? Guys, i really don't remember that stadium. I know that it's the philly's stadium but i just can't remember it.

Hey Pirate, great work with your Stadiums! Will you make Wrigley Field, Dodger Stadium and the Stadiums that are not updated to 2007 too?

ChicagoCubs720 is working on Wrigley, Rollie is working on Dodger Stadium and Big O is working on Fenway. I don't think there are any other stadiums which haven't been updated.

ChicagoCubs720 is working on Wrigley, Rollie is working on Dodger Stadium and Big O is working on Fenway. I don't think there are any other stadiums which haven't been updated.

Thank you, you're right, this are the 3 missing Stadiums!

Hmmm. this is weird, Chase field day won't load, it keeps crashing. I tried it with all diff. teams, so I don't think it's a roster issue.

EDIT: It also crashes at night when they showed their pitchers warming up in the pen.

• 4 weeks later...

How far down the "fix-it" list is the outfield wall collision data in Kaufman stadium?

I'll give it a looksie. Where is the problem at (RF/LF, etc.)? I haven't followed the modifications to Kauffman, so I don't know what's been changed since EA's version. I assume a wall was moved graphically and the wall.dat and coll.dat weren't modified?

Archived