Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Take a cyberface (fsh) file from your models.big (or download one), decompress it, put your cyberface in it, compress it and reimport it.

PS: Don't forget to rename the modified fsh file, so that it matches your player's cyberface ID!

I can play any game. I bat with one hitter, then go back to the manage screen. I can go into actual PLAY 3 or 4 times before it crashes at 100%.

Start the game - bat

Return to manage screen

PLAY - one at bat

Return to manage screen

PLAY - loads 100% then crashes

Question:

Where can I find an original ingame.big file? I overwrote one thinking I was going to install a camera fix, but never actually did, and now my game crashes once it gets by the loading screen.

Well, then something else is messing up your game. What mods have you installed lately?

Well, then something else is messing up your game. What mods have you installed lately?

Got it to work. I screwed up my datafile.big somehow during my adventures of installing Kumala's datafile and it was 1kb, so I knew something was up.

Just a question:

To install Kumala's datafile, do I just copy and paste the datafile.txt in there? My sliders show that they haven't adjusted yet.

Datafiles don't change your slider settings. Just copy datafile.txt into your MVP/data folder. That's all...

the question i had is irrelevant now because after tinkering with this game and doing everything possible over the past few hours i've finally made it to a completely separate place from where i started.

if and when i do have a legitimate question, this thread will be the first to see it [could be as early as 12 hrs from now]. thanks

I can't even play a game now for some reason. I had installed the 2007 conversion mod, and the game started up fine. I can access anything I want except actual gameplay. When I try to play a game, it crashes at the loading screen.

I uninstalled and re-installed the entire game back to factory defaults and it's still happening...even with the original files. I honestly have no idea what could have happened. Could something with my PC have gotten screwed up? Any ideas?

This sucks, I can't even play without mods now. :?:

Mine crashes randomly during owner mode - Any suggestions? also, if I try to sim games, it crashes..I dont have any mods installed..