MVP Baseball 15 Support Thread

Jim825

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update to my earlier post - I've discovered that if the owner mode team plays away first it will let me play the game and exit with no crash and sim with no issue too. As soon as they play a home game the result is the same as above - crash to desktop as the game ends.

The issue seems to be with the create a ballpark stadium but I'm not sure why that would be a problem when simming games. I've found some alternate CAS in the stadium downloads section so might give one of them a try and see what happens.

At least I can play in season mode or just exhibition games although my skills are a bit rusty. I used to be too good for the pc on mvp mode but it beat me 11-0 yesterday! Need to practice a bit more!

Many thanks again for keeping this great game alive.

Final update to my earlier posts. I finally realised that the owner mode problem was due to the no cd crack I was using to get the game to work on Windows 10. While I could have lived with not playing owner mode and just playing dynasty, I wasn't happy with the stuttering the crack was causing.

I've therefore given up on trying to get the game to work on Windows 10 and installed Windows 7 on a partition on my c drive. Guess what - game works perfectly and the process was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm just glad I found my Windows 7 disk.

I've used schedule updater to change the year to 2016 but that caused owner mode to put me $10 billion in debt so I used art money to take it back to $2 million.

Really enjoying the updated game and I'm starting to get better again - I'm competitive on all star already!

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I'm having issues with this mod can someone point me in the right direction?

I installed the game and it worked fine until I tried to apply the 15 mod... then it would freeze when trying to play a game. I figured it would as during the mod install it could not open certain files see screenshot.

I downloaded the patch but I don't see an install file, I must be doing something wrong here. How do I apply the patch.

Help please.

2017-03-04_14-12-24.png

2 hours ago, bradsorensen said:

I'm having issues with this mod can someone point me in the right direction?

You must not be capable of understanding when someone is attempting to help you. Gordo asked you to come to this thread and post your PC specs. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on this site so when he asks you to do that you should because that information will be helpful in determining what is going wrong for you.Gordo is also a hell of a lot more patient with people like you who ask for help without trying to do any kind of work for themselves first.The guy is one of our best and I wish I had as much patience as he does with new people who want us to do all their work for them.

My PC specs are as follows Windows 10 64 bit 16GB Ram I7 core processor.

As for the mvp15_patch1when decompressed there is no exe in the folder, do I just copy the contents into MVP?

Gordo my apologies if I'm not understanding you correctly no disrespect was intended.

I'm trying it again with winzip... but the files that cannot be opened are not unzipping the file its during the install of the patch.

Have you downloaded the 7-Zip utility?  You can get it here:  http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Just download the 64-bit version and install it.   I've created the installers for a number of the Total Conversion and Total Classics mods here and the 7-Zip utility is the one I used.

I'm not saying that WinZip or WinRar won't work, but i's a lot easier to use the same tool used to create the mod installer rather than trying to get it to work using something else.

On 3/7/2017 at 0:47 PM, ilovebaseball27 said:

everytime i try to play a game, in owner mode, season mode, etc, the game always crashes. but when i sim a game, no crash at all. same thing with managing. no crashes.

Have you tried to read this thread?

What are your specs? What OS? Oh well.

On 3/7/2017 at 0:47 PM, ilovebaseball27 said:

everytime i try to play a game, in owner mode, season mode, etc, the game always crashes. but when i sim a game, no crash at all. same thing with managing. no crashes.

Seems like youre new here.  Ya, just look around through this and other threads. You'll probably find someone with the same set up as you.

• 3 months later...

The clean install of MVP05 with patch #5 works great but when I try to go to the total conversion mod for 2015 I can navigate through all the screens but when I go to play, I get the load-up screen and then crash to desktop:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    mvp2005.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    439dc8c8
  Fault Module Name:    mvp2005.exe
  Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    439dc8c8
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    000f4c92
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    c2a5
  Additional Information 2:    c2a548f0782f91118abd70338497dc4c
  Additional Information 3:    2970
  Additional Information 4:    29705d590cf79d70e9a79d33db2d36e6

I am running Win 7 Professional.  Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Klaparen said:

Btw this conversion mod is incompatible with all cracked .exe versions of the game correct?

We don't discuss cracked versions of the game or answer questions regarding them..  It's against site rules.  You agreed to those rules when you joined the site.  Please don't ask any more questions like this.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

Guys I have Problem with MVP 2015,! If I start the "Be the Boss" and will play a Game. The game crashes! What have I to deo?

windows 10

There is a whole forum topic on trying to get the game to work on Windows 10. Very few people have been able to get it to run. Most experience the crash that you are seeing. 

2 minutes ago, Muller_11 said:

you must have the game downloaded and that's the crashing

Look closely at his message. He is trying to run it in Windows 10. That is most likely why it is crashing. 

Yes, I think we need to stop defaulting around here to a new user having downloaded the game before really exploring what's going on or reading closer.  Essentially you're accusing someone of doing something before that's admitted or discovered.

yes unfortunately I had to download it, because the game was not available in Germany anymore.

Is there no way for people like me to use the MVP 2015 mod? would be cool if you could find a way so that people like me can use the mod.

I also had to use no-CD Crack for me MVP Baseball 2003 Game (Original game)

What can I doe to use the MVP 2015 Mod for full play.

As we said, and as you should have read earlier in this same thread, we don't discuss or provide support for illegal copies of the game. It is against MVPMods site rules. 

Sorry, but that's just the way we do things here. 

Archived