Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
BSU-FAN

MLB2K16

guys, sorry ask this here. I just want to know, its possible to activate inside edge for all times? i try do manually, but the times dont have money enough. Using franchise from bsunfan all time start with inside edge, but in final season you need put back for all times again. :/

sorry for my english

I've wanted to replace InsideEdge with MLB Statcast for some time now, would that be something you guys would want?

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

I've wanted to replace InsideEdge with MLB Statcast for some time now, would that be something you guys would want?

somenthing like this?

pt8OWEZ.png

Edited by hin_kiagami

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Now that would be cool to see! It would make the game a tad bit more realistic and anything that makes it more realistic is always appreciated.

2 hours ago, hin_kiagami said:

somenthing like this?

pt8OWEZ.png

Damn this would be great !

Edited by prev

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, raidersbball20 said:

Depends if he changes over ID numbers. Scotrybilly changed like every number there was in the total mod to match everyones CF mods so most everyone had their own face. 

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

2 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

where is the schedule we are a week in can we please get it

It's included in the roster, so you will get it once the new roster is out. I have no idea if it's included in the Korean rosters that have been posted in this thread, but you could download one of those and find out.

17 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

where is the schedule we are a week in can we please get it

no

On 8/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, cardenalesfan said:

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

It fixed when i move Luis Severino to AAA , so the error its with that player, can you please fix that or let me know how to fixed

6 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

I know that it is and very greatful someone takes the time to update the game every year. The wait has given me time to download all the mods.