Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

Jed, this is awesome thank you very much friend, for this new cyberface for Boston. bro! I'm going to start working in the cyberface of Alex Cora, manager of Boston  :lol:

I started his CF today. But it's not a problem to leave it to you. Because you are a Red Sox fan, my friend ...

1.thumb.png.bf3e3e6ad0cf19c24461f9a2ebada10d.png

So I am trying to get better at CF's so JED can stop showing everybody up...Just kidding (Not really) so here is my start to AJ Pollock. The guy is one of the best Center Fielders in the league so he deserves a good Cyberface. I keep running into errors though so maybe someone can shed some light on what I'm doing wrong.

PollockStart.jpg

Soo...The first image is in blender but when I use the Cyberface converter tool and add it to the game this happens....HEEEEEELLLLP!

mlb2k12 2018-03-02 18-20-52-51.jpg

4 hours ago, picklebrad said:

...The first image is in blender but when I use the Cyberface converter tool and add it to the game this happens....HEEEEEELLLLP!

Hello

That problem goes through several things:

1- You did not import the cff file in the same iff file from where you got it.

2 - it could be that you put the 3d model in another iff file that is not the same  from which you took the 3d model.

3- I mainly gave that same error, when I added the long hair, from another 3d model to the cyberface model of Hanley Ramirez, altering the vertex numbers and as a result a deformed model. in conclusion you added or removed something to that model and that's why you have that problem.

6 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hello

That problem goes through several things:

1- You did not import the cff file in the same iff file from where you got it.

2 - it could be that you put the 3d model in another iff file that is not the same  from which you took the 3d model.

3- I mainly gave that same error, when I added the long hair, from another 3d model to the cyberface model of Hanley Ramirez, altering the vertex numbers and as a result a deformed model. in conclusion you added or removed something to that model and that's why you have that problem.

i agree with Bostonnico....No 1........

Archived