NCAA 2K

bctrackboi11

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alma mater of Bob Gibson, here are the Creighton Bluejays. Had to create the number font from scratch. Also pictured is their 1991 set, in which they dressed as a cross between the Reds and the major league Blue Jays on their way to the College World Series.

Major League Baseball 2K12 5_15_2020 12_28_12 AM.png

Major League Baseball 2K12 5_15_2020 12_28_58 AM.png

Major League Baseball 2K12 5_15_2020 12_31_52 AM.png

Major League Baseball 2K12 5_15_2020 12_34_29 AM.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod is going to be INSANE! Big PROPS! 👏

bctrackboi, how difficult is it to modify stadiums in Blender? I'm contemplating a high school baseball mod for the game, but I want to go all out on it just like you are here. I have a pretty solid understanding of modding/programming, but I'm newer to modding the MLB 2K series in particular. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 12:12 AM, brentnlane said:

Any update on this? Been looking forward to it for a long time.

Just picking this back up after a while. I'm a full time EMT and in paramedic school so I haven't had a lot of time. I do still wanna get this done, but as I said earlier, I'm gonna need some extra hands.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 10:40 PM, bctrackboi11 said:

Playing around with some artwork featuring this year's projected #1 draft pick Kumar Rocker. Shout out to @elfriki for permission to use his work as a base.

Major League Baseball 2K12 5_5_2021 11_01_50 PM.png

amazing, good work👍

8 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

This looks great, with the proper roster and a team to get faces, this would be a nice continuation mod per year

Rosters and faces will be generic similar to the MVP NCAA mod, but with 9 years of faces in the downloads, I'll be able to mix and match some for some variety. 

21 hours ago, bctrackboi11 said:

Working off of a variation of @jack805td's roster. Getting some crashing after I scroll past Texas A&M and if I attempt to scroll backwards past Air Force. If someone can take a look and help me figure out the issue that would be greatly appreciated.

NCAA_fixed.ROS 6.52 MB · 2 downloads

Is this before you start a game? Could be invalid GIDs

• 7 months later...

Archived