Kgbaseball's Roster Thread

kgbaseball

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you was playing the dodgers or against them the game will crash the manager data file is broken.It can be fixed by downloading swinging sorianos epic roster III and copy the manager data file then copy and paste manager data file into this one if it asks to overwrite say yes.hope this helps your problem.

neither teams were the dodgers it still crashed.

The Dodger crashing issue in the standard version is caused because Grady Little's cyberface id is 746 when it should be 474 in the EA models.big

Also Tony LaRussa's cyberface should be 465 rather than 901

Also in the standard version, not that it really matters but Sparky Anderson's cyberface should be 462 and Tommy Lasorda's 461

How do I get this to work on my non-modded XBox using Action Replay? I download and try to drag it to the memory card, but it won't drop.

plug your usb end into a usb port, then put your memory card in the other end of the cable, then open AR take the .RAR file (you dont have to extract anything after downloading), drag it to the far left colum, and it should work.

Hey there. I finally got around to installing your latest roster - I was given further motivation by Kraw's '07-season-maker-beta-test.

First things first: Fantastic rosters.

Second: I noticed you have Amaury Marti in the Card's class A affiliate. Very nice addition. But I figured, if you're gonna have him (along with Tyler Greene and Colby Rasmus - two of our most exciting prospects)... you should really have the following dude (also in class A):

LINK: http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/st..._pbp&pid=489219

Wilfrido Pujols #33

OF / 1B

DOB: 09/11/1987.

6'1" 185lbs, Bats R, Throws R

There are very limited stats for him at Johnson City (Cards class A, lower than Palm Beach - the class A in the game). Right now it's hard to get a read on him. But I just figured, even tho he's not actually ON Palm Beach's roster just yet...

I thought you might think about adding him, just since he's Albert Pujols' cousin and all - and Cards fans everywhere are praying lightning can strike twice. Or even 1 and 1/3 times. lol.

Another LINK: http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...t=.jsp&c_id=stl

Dunno. Up to you, obviously. I know I could always just add him myself - but I figured I'd let you know at least, since I'm not even sure you were aware he was in our system.

Well, I try not to have players that are in such a low level league (JC is even lower than Quad Cities, the Cards' A team) unless the player is very highly touted. Palm Beach only has 21 players as of right now in my roster, so I'll consider adding him, but it's a longshot. The fact that he repeated the Appalachian League doesn't look very promising (granted, he only had 63 ABs in 05), but we'll see.

Well, I try not to have players that are in such a low level league (JC is even lower than Quad Cities, the Cards' A team) unless the player is very highly touted. Palm Beach only has 21 players as of right now in my roster, so I'll consider adding him, but it's a longshot. The fact that he repeated the Appalachian League doesn't look very promising (granted, he only had 63 ABs in 05), but we'll see.

Fine by me! Thanks for the reply! :)

Has anyone got these roster files working i downloaded the epic version and am still getting crashes in games involving dodgers i thought this was fixed everyone is saying what a great roster this is and i dont mean to be rude but there is serious game crashing issues that need to be fixed. the rosters are great i agree but this crashing issue with the dodgers puts a damper on playing i dont know what else to do to fix this bug issue please help.

Has anyone got these roster files working i downloaded the epic version and am still getting crashes in games involving dodgers i thought this was fixed everyone is saying what a great roster this is and i dont mean to be rude but there is serious game crashing issues that need to be fixed. the rosters are great i agree but this crashing issue with the dodgers puts a damper on playing i dont know what else to do to fix this bug issue please help.

As far as I know, Epic rosters are completely different than this set. The crashes are likely due to the roster referencing faces and photos that do not coincide with the stuff packed in your models.big file. Unless you have a lot of other customizations, I recommend downloading kgbaseball's Plus rosters and one of Big Shmooz's models.big files and see if that helps you. I still get the occasional crash, but it works 98% of the time.

I meant the plus roster and i downloaded the models big to and its not just the dodgers game crashes with any team you play. im totally confused.it would be nice if a exe file was created that would put everything in the correct place especially the models big is for me very complicated to install unless your a computer wiz which im not. i really like this roster but is a pain in the you know what to get everything to work correctly as it is hopefully these problems get fixed in the near future im about ready to give up on it as it is.Its to much of a hassle so far to get it installed right. hopefully that will be addressed soon because the roster is awesome.

I recently downloaded the newest rosters to use with a modded XBOX and I FTP'd the database.big file into my MVP data/database folder and I can get all the way to where they show the pregame stats and stuff and right before it gets to the start or the game it plays a horrible sound and then it freezes. Any ideas and thanks in advance...

I'm stumped too. I've played at least 10 games with/against the Dodgers, and haven't had a problem. Supposedly, it could be Grady Little's cyberface in the standard version that's causing problems with them. That's been fixed, and a new version will be uploaded tomorrow.

I posted the cause of the problems with the Dodgers on the previous page, I guess it was too much trouble for people to read.

Since if you have a modded models.big and use the standard it will not crash since there will be a cyberface in that slot unlike the default models.big.