TBS Baseball Overlay

HardcoreLegend

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy crap, that's what you get from hd tv? i think you might've just convinced me to switch over. think of the potential with doing cyberfaces if this is true!

I second that. We're just catching on to all the sweetness that is HD TV, and honestly, I've never seen a game in HD, but judging from those pics it looks great.

holy crap, that's what you get from hd tv? i think you might've just convinced me to switch over. think of the potential with doing cyberfaces if this is true!

We've had Hi-Def for about a 14 months now and I've gotten spoiled watching programs that way. There's no better way to watch sports. Until you've watched any sporting event in HD, you never know how much you're missing.

I use an antenna to get over-the-air HD (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) TBSHD isn't offered on my cable company Insight. All the sporting events look amazing in HD. Golf, Hockey, and Nascar....though I rarely watch it regularly, if it's on HD i'll find myself watching it. Also, I think TNT is scheduled to air some games.

well hot damn, i'm getting it now. lord knows how many times i've watched a game and something comes up, and i think to myself, "wow, that picture would make a great cyberface. if only there was a way to capture that picture." so now it's possible. you guys gotta start doing some more of these captures. this is great!!

I've been watching the games at my brothers because he has HD (bastard). I do like the overlay and I'd be willing to give it a shot but work is killing me right now. If I do happen to get a few days, I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything though. :(

As far as HD goes...I don't have a wide-screen TV to enjoy HD the way it's meant to be viewed, but 1080i is beautiful on my 4:3 screen.

How do you guys capture screenshots like that though?

Probably a TV tuner, that's the only thing I could think of.

Archived