EA Submits Proposal to Purchase Take Two

sfgiantsflgators

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if this goes through you guys? We could be looking at a new baseball PC game next year.
and we could be possibly looking at

a crappy *** NBA LIVE series

Madden 09 and beyond(god no)

and possibly no more Grand Theft auto or Bio shock

I could live off of 2k sports baseball games. 2K7 wasnt even bad when you fixed the sliders anyways. All this too give up for a PC baseball game? Yeaa umm no

a crappy **** NBA LIVE series

I could live off of 2k sports baseball games. 2K7 wasnt even bad when you fixed the sliders anyways. All this too give up for a PC baseball game? Yeaa umm no

How's the NBA LIVE series now??

Madden 09 and beyond is already a reality because they have an extension with the NFL that only lets them make NFL games up until 2012.

You are only guessing the fate of GTA and Bio Shock.

PC Baseball is where it's at.

a crappy **** NBA LIVE series

does this mean the Lisencing(sp?) for the baseball games gets broken and alot of baseball games can come out?

I want this to happen, because I don't give a rat's **** about any other sports video game except baseball.

Personally, this is how I feel.

If all this does is give us MVP 09, its a good thing. I don't care about GTA, Bioshock, Madden, etc. Even though I really liked Bioshock, MVP is my all-time favorite game.. period. If this purchase brings it back. Hell-frickin-yeah!

horrible, just horrible. this does not help out gaming one bit, especially sports gaming.

They said that Take Two was in danger anyway. I would think EA buying Take Two, especially with the label model they mentioned would be better than another company such as Viacom or such buying them. At least EA has a working plan with several other companies they bought. The best part is perhaps the return of Baseball for the PC. The worst part is perhaps the return of Baseball for the PC. :lol:

How's the NBA LIVE series now??-Um still the rehashed crap game since 05

Madden 09 and beyond is already a reality because they have an extension with the NFL that only lets them make NFL games up until 2012.I can survive 4 more years of madden games, i cant survive life with madden games

You are only guessing the fate of GTA and Bio Shock.Obviously not

PC Baseball is where it's at.

BrooklynNets, I haven't played NBA LIVE in years. I don't know how good or bad it is. Madden is a game that I don't even play anymore because all I think they do is release roster updates and add one new thing to it and that's that.

GTA and Bioshock I've never played so I can't say how good or bad this will be.

I just want to be able to play PC baseball.

Archived