Mlb 2k9 For Pc?!

mace

Actually, your HD 4870 is full of 4.1. ;)

Sorry, I just had to - you made me look it up, with your false claims of 3.0! B)

So, your video card has Win v4.1, but your knowledge of system specs is full of Fail 9.2. :D Upgrades can be purchased from your local Fail depot. :lol:

I was just randomly throwing out numbers there... but you had to go all legit on me.

Alright: PCIE v2.0, MS DX10.1, Shader v4.1.

So... Full dose of geek, in deed. ;)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give this game a try, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be coming back to MVP 2005 quite a few times. Let's just hope 2K can deliver a good product (the current info and screenshots aren't that impressive .. not like The Show) and some of the masterminds we have here can find a way to mod the hell out of it

This is excellent news. Can't wait to see what they come up with. With a port of the 360/PS3 version, the graphics should be pretty awesome.

Now let's hope we can crack the files...

:D just seen the official news from ron, and he also go's on to say the game had no frame rate issue's and how alot of the past bugs were fixed, this is great news, finnaly!

i'll still play the classic's though, but now thats its official, i'll be headin on over to the next gen.

Archived