BSU-FAN

MLB2K16

guys, sorry ask this here. I just want to know, its possible to activate inside edge for all times? i try do manually, but the times dont have money enough. Using franchise from bsunfan all time start with inside edge, but in final season you need put back for all times again. :/

sorry for my english

I've wanted to replace InsideEdge with MLB Statcast for some time now, would that be something you guys would want?

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

I've wanted to replace InsideEdge with MLB Statcast for some time now, would that be something you guys would want?

somenthing like this?

pt8OWEZ.png

Edited by hin_kiagami

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Now that would be cool to see! It would make the game a tad bit more realistic and anything that makes it more realistic is always appreciated.

2 hours ago, hin_kiagami said:

somenthing like this?

pt8OWEZ.png

Damn this would be great !

Edited by prev

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, raidersbball20 said:

Depends if he changes over ID numbers. Scotrybilly changed like every number there was in the total mod to match everyones CF mods so most everyone had their own face. 

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

2 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

where is the schedule we are a week in can we please get it

It's included in the roster, so you will get it once the new roster is out. I have no idea if it's included in the Korean rosters that have been posted in this thread, but you could download one of those and find out.

17 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

where is the schedule we are a week in can we please get it

no

On 8/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, cardenalesfan said:

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

It fixed when i move Luis Severino to AAA , so the error its with that player, can you please fix that or let me know how to fixed

6 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

I know that it is and very greatful someone takes the time to update the game every year. The wait has given me time to download all the mods.

23 hours ago, king123456789 said:

the schedule please

There is really one guy doing rosters the past couple of seasons.

I'm not sure when people forgot that we all work on this game on our free time...

Anyway, I did say I was working on an HD'd version of Yankee Stadium. Of course, the ads are not there yet but a few key things are visible, like the new LED lighting, corkboards with actual lineup cards, a completely re-done retired number section in LF and an on deck circle:

OLuZtRZ.jpg

FKTEtGb.jpg

q80s5up.jpg

aGDleMe.jpg

RLxYGaa.jpg

...that's all I got

16 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

please roster schedule

It's not ready yet and this is your third time requesting. We don't have a roster with the schedule yet.

29 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

please roster schedule

Your insistence will not make BSU release his roster + schedule any sooner. How about you buy reditor and make it yourself? 

I done many rosters in the past ...... it takes time ! I Don't think I can do it again to be honest ... I appreciate time and work ! thanks

25 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

how long will it be

Nobody knows. Well, only one knows and that's BSUFan. It may take him all year as far as we know. If you need it that badly you can always learn how to make it yourself. The community always needs new contributes and modders!

34 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

thats not funny  please i just want play baseball on pc

It will be done when it is done. Nobody knows the answer except for BSU-FAN.  You need to stop this NOW.

1 hour ago, king123456789 said:

thats not funny  please i just want play baseball on pc

Bro, it was NOT meant to be funny. I was being serious. What's keeping you from playing baseball on pc anyway? You got the game (at least that's what it sounds like): just download one of the rosters that were posted earlier in the thread and use them! They are perfectly useable.

Having said that let's get back on topic and please STOP with the requests on when the roster/schedule will be ready because only time will tell. And modders have lives too, in case you didn't know. This thread wasn't opened for that reason.

On 4/8/2016 at 10:05 AM, Kccitystar said:

That sounds sweet Kccity! Would love to see it.

5 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Bro, it was NOT meant to be funny. I was being serious. What's keeping you from playing baseball on pc anyway? You got the game (at least that's what it sounds like): just download one of the rosters that were posted earlier in the thread and use them! They are perfectly useable.

Having said that let's get back on topic and please STOP with the requests on when the roster/schedule will be ready because only time will tell. And modders have lives too, in case you didn't know. This thread wasn't opened for that reason.

The fact that there is an updated roster is good enough since there is no schedule. There's no timetable when there will be one with the 2016 schedule since that is very time consuming.

Hey everybody, Super excited to discover this group and become a member. I'm an XB1 owner, constantly searching the web & praying for news about an upcoming MLB title. Have had MLB 2K12 pc for a while and spend countless hours tweeking rosters, creating rookies and altering player ratings every year, the generic way. A couple questions, What is the best way to stay current with latest mods? Do i simply download/install the 2k15 total conversion and then update files periodically when modders post new work, tacking on? And my next question is probably more of a dream.. but has anyone created classic teams (86 Mets, Murderers Row Yankees, ect)? Appreciate help getting started, and thanks to all the modders for the awesome work. Not owning The Show 16, suddenly seems more palatable.

6 hours ago, christiano said:

Hey everybody, Super excited to discover this group and become a member. I'm an XB1 owner, constantly searching the web & praying for news about an upcoming MLB title. Have had MLB 2K12 pc for a while and spend countless hours tweeking rosters, creating rookies and altering player ratings every year, the generic way. A couple questions, What is the best way to stay current with latest mods? Do i simply download/install the 2k15 total conversion and then update files periodically when modders post new work, tacking on? And my next question is probably more of a dream.. but has anyone created classic teams (86 Mets, Murderers Row Yankees, ect)? Appreciate help getting started, and thanks to all the modders for the awesome work. Not owning The Show 16, suddenly seems more palatable.

Not sure about your second question but for the first one yes, just download Total conversion 2k15 and grab a 2016 roster if you want that too, you can download some separate cyberfaces if you feel the need but other than that total conversion mod is "all in one" package. 

4 hours ago, prev said:

Not sure about your second question but for the first one yes, just download Total conversion 2k15 and grab a 2016 roster if you want that too, you can download some separate cyberfaces if you feel the need but other than that total conversion mod is "all in one" package. 

Thanks bro, about to do that.

Can't wait for this mod! Thanks for spending YOUR free time to make this, words can't tell you how much I will appreciate it.

king patiance. its a lot work to do rosters. its not simple. rosters have ajusted for rating, looks, batting orders, and adjust to take out players not needed and finding spaces eith adding ot repacing players. then thre ther whole id stuff under the hood to make them work. they have tested. your looking at over 3,00 players that have be gone threw. its justa simple just addmodifying or deleteing a few players, becase of how the game sees them. patiance.

What everyone is saying to you king... specially when you want sumpin' for nuthin', super fast .. The  sumpin' you probly goin to get super fast is nuthin. You see what no patience gets the Roadrunner? Let that be a lesson. While you are waiting perhaps you can whip up some rosters and a schedule  on your own.

4 hours ago, king123456789 said:

still no roster this is sad

Keep complaining and you are probably going to get banned before the new rosters even get released.

7 hours ago, KC8080 said:

Keep complaining and you are probably going to get banned before the new rosters even get released.

Ain't that the truth.

I don't think the pitch trax thing can be modded easily, it should something that's fundamental like the supersim page or different transitional screens between innings

I think the only way we can do that is to develop some sort of scripting thing like CLEO for gta sa and we will be able to add things like 8 men baseball, laser beam throw or cannon balls(what)

Sorry for my superficial knowledge on game modding

17 hours ago, king123456789 said:

I've spend more time in hours modding than you have been a member to this site. Is there something wrong with you? What don't you understand?

BSU (and many others) can probably triple that or more

27 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

On another note, this was released today. 

Portrait and roster 4/13/16

V60413.rar

Roster from Korean modders right ?

26 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

yup

One question about their roster (and their earlier versions too), can i play franchise with them ? Or will I run into some issues/crashes/whatever ?

45 minutes ago, prev said:

One question about their roster (and their earlier versions too), can i play franchise with them ? Or will I run into some issues/crashes/whatever ?

I've been playing with no issues. I noticed in the past that there was a crash with the 40 man roster at the end of the season. Also after the draft.. but I just auto adjust and haven't crashed since.

2 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

I've been playing with no issues. I noticed in the past that there was a crash with the 40 man roster at the end of the season. Also after the draft.. but I just auto adjust and haven't crashed since.

Thank you !

Thanks DaSteelerz, Keeps me going til the real thing.

20 hours ago, king123456789 said:

tonystarejeml_by_kccitystar-d7v01t9.gif

butler.jpg

Personally I no longer need the roster. I've decided to uninstall MLB 2k12 and enjoy the summer......yes I am a Braves fan.