Yankee4Life

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ritchie said:

I saw this morning 'the Honorable' Judge hurt?  rib injury.  didn't take long to get hurt after signing huge contract.  just like Rodon.  figures. nothing changes with this team.

It was after that slide he had on Tuesday. At least he tried to play. I will give him that much. He’s not like Stanton who gets hurt loafing into second base or Rodon who seems to be allergic to being on the active list or Severino who thinks of new ways to get injured.

8 hours ago, laroquece said:

Hicks is batting .135, I don't know how is this guy still playing in NY, awful 

whole team is batting near or below the Mendoza line.  team is crap.  Schmidt hasn't pitched a good game yet.  checked scores this morning and saw they lost again.  Honorable Judge out hurt.

Since last year's AS game, this team is 53 wins, 55 losses and still counting (losses). Way to go cRashman on  signing these has-beens. You like to sign players what they did in the past (for other teams), not what they'll do in the present.  Will continue to be a LAST place team. 

6 hours ago, Ritchie said:

Since last year's AS game, this team is 53 wins, 55 losses and still counting (losses). Way to go cRashman on  signing these has-beens. You like to sign players what they did in the past (for other teams), not what they'll do in the present.  Will continue to be a LAST place team. 

Wait and hold on for a second. Right now tell me what they did in the off season? Re-sign Judge and get Rondon. And THAT was supposed to get them over the top and beat Houston? Yeah, ok. Tell me another.

The only thing that has changed over the last few years is players on the team. One slug gone, another takes his place. I don’t give a damn anymore. No one is accountable because Boone is afraid to get in the millionaire’s faces because they might get mad. What would Billy Martin had done if Stanton loafed into second base if he was manager?

It’s a country club in the Bronx and just take a glance at how many are on the disabled list. And none of them care. It’s too cold to play right now. Boone will look the other way.

I may sound upset but I’m not. I haven’t been upset since game four of last year’s Houston series. Nothing has improved for the better and I don’t care anymore.

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Wait and hold on for a second. Right now tell me what they did in the off season? Re-sign Judge and get Rondon. And THAT was supposed to get them over the top and beat Houston? Yeah, ok. Tell me another.

The only thing that has changed over the last few years is players on the team. One slug gone, another takes his place. I don’t give a damn anymore. No one is accountable because Boone is afraid to get in the millionaire’s faces because they might get mad. What would Billy Martin had done if Stanton loafed into second base if he was manager?

It’s a country club in the Bronx and just take a glance at how many are on the disabled list. And none of them care. It’s too cold to play right now. Boone will look the other way.

I may sound upset but I’m not. I haven’t been upset since game four of last year’s Houston series. Nothing has improved for the better and I don’t care anymore.

I was saying the signings Cashman did in the past years that failed:  Pavano, Ellsbury, etc.  scold me for this, but hoping they sit in last place.  this team is crap and not just because only 1 month into the season.  they have been this way since last June.  and no, Martin would have gone ballistic if Stanton loafed into second base.  took Reggie out of the Sox game because he didn't hustle in the outfield.  this organization needs a manager like Martin and not someone who has to take orders from above.  the manager runs the team on the field, not the front office.

Nice, Bonehead Boone. You blew it!!!! Worried German would blow his game but you did it for him!!! Stop managing by these analytics.  Manage the game how it should be managed.  Now your team is in last place all alone.  Hope you stay there!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Ritchie said:

Nice, Bonehead Boone. You blew it!!!! Worried German would blow his game but you did it for him!!! Stop managing by these analytics.  Manage the game how it should be managed.  Now your team is in last place all alone.  Hope you stay there!!!!! 

Ah well. Boone did it again, right? I didn’t watch the game because I promised myself that I am not going to go nuts this year over that team. There’s other things to do that is so much less stressful on me.

Sure Boone screwed it up. Did you expect any less? I dislike analytics as much as I do Boone, Cashman and Stanton.

And to add salt to the wound, Jonathan Loaisiga will be having elbow surgery and won’t be back until late this year, if at all. Read about it right here.

11 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Ah well. Boone did it again, right? I didn’t watch the game because I promised myself that I am not going to go nuts this year over that team. There’s other things to do that is so much less stressful on me.

Sure Boone screwed it up. Did you expect any less? I dislike analytics as much as I do Boone, Cashman and Stanton.

And to add salt to the wound, Jonathan Loaisiga will be having elbow surgery and won’t be back until late this year, if at all. Read about it right here.

I don't have MLB tv anymore so I don't watch these idiots but do check baseball app scores.  saw the meltdown on the internet and did read about Loaisiga.  and this team goes to Tampa this weekend.  will drop down more in the standings and will not be able to climb out of the hole.  and this was good from yesterday NY Post:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/wfans-brandon-tierney-rips-hal-steinbrenner-aaron-hicks-in-yankees-rant/.  another looooong summer.

Edited by Ritchie

2 hours ago, Ritchie said:

I don't have MLB tv anymore so I don't watch these idiots but do check baseball app scores.  saw the meltdown on the internet and did read about Loaisiga.  and this team goes to Tampa this weekend.  will drop down more in the standings and will not be able to climb out of the hole.  and this was good from yesterday NY Post:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/01/wfans-brandon-tierney-rips-hal-steinbrenner-aaron-hicks-in-yankees-rant/.  another looooong summer.

I heard that rant but what’s that going to do? The guy was wasting his breath. It’ going to take a calm voice to make changes on this team who is just going through the motions. Calm I mean by GM and above. Steinbrenner needs to quietly fire Cashman and Boone. If not, whatever.

I am not talking about having MLB tv anymore. I’m talking about not following them on a daily basis. It will do you a world of good.

5 hours ago, Ritchie said:

What?? The STInkees won? No way.  But they are still in LAST place. 

Try this for a few weeks and see how you like it. Find something to do during the times when you are usually watching baseball or paying attention to it. Read a book or watch a movie that you have been meaning to see her go on Amazon and search for your favorite TV show and by the complete series if it's not that expensive. That is what I have done. I bought the blu-ray edition of Quantum Leap and I am having a blast. I would rather watch Dr. Sam Beckett and his adventures instead of another uncaring and selfish Yankee ballplayer who goes on the disabled list. When you occupy yourself with fun things to do these imposters in New York Yankee uniforms will cease to bother you. I didn't watch a second of the Rangers or Indians series because as I said before I refuse to get mad like I have in the past over this team. It's not happening again. When they start to care that I will start paying attention again. Until then they all can go straight to hell.

38 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Try this for a few weeks and see how you like it. Find something to do during the times when you are usually watching baseball or paying attention to it. Read a book or watch a movie that you have been meaning to see her go on Amazon and search for your favorite TV show and by the complete series if it's not that expensive. That is what I have done. I bought the blu-ray edition of Quantum Leap and I am having a blast. I would rather watch Dr. Sam Beckett and his adventures instead of another uncaring and selfish Yankee ballplayer who goes on the disabled list. When you occupy yourself with fun things to do these imposters in New York Yankee uniforms will cease to bother you. I didn't watch a second of the Rangers or Indians series because as I said before I refuse to get mad like I have in the past over this team. It's not happening again. When they start to care that I will start paying attention again. Until then they all can go straight to hell.

I have been watching DVD recordings of past shows that I never had seen before at night.  it's my weakness that I check the scores in the morning and get frustrated.  I'm into the Michael Connelly Books which unlike James Patterson he only writes 1 book per year and read it back in December.  other authors I read but it has to be only crime drama.

maybe the organization should get rid of the hair policy and also after a HR or big play the players put on some type of gear similar to other teams.  be loose, be IDIOTS!!!  remember the idiots of 2004?? I still do - I was never to forget it back then at work. 

On 5/4/2023 at 2:17 PM, Ritchie said:

maybe the organization should get rid of the hair policy and also after a HR or big play the players put on some type of gear similar to other teams.  be loose, be IDIOTS!!!  remember the idiots of 2004?? I still do - I was never to forget it back then at work. 

No way. So they can look as unprofessional as Charlie Blackmon for example? Or be as classless and showboating than that piece of garbage Randy Arozorena? Every time I see him cross his arms and pose when I see the highlight films it just convinces me how bad baseball has fallen as to let a clown act up and show up the other team when he hits a home run. This a$$hole needs a fastball or three bounced off his head.

44 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

No way. So they can look as unprofessional as Charlie Blackmon for example? Or be as classless and showboating than that piece of garbage Randy Arozorena? Every time I see him cross his arms and pose when I see the highlight films it just convinces me how bad baseball has fallen as to let a clown act up and show up the other team when he hits a home run. This a$$hole needs a fastball or three bounced off his head.

I agree. Like it or hate it, it’s what makes the Yankees the Yankees.

16 hours ago, Ritchie said:

WOW!!  I saw the boxscore and the STINkees won today.   I cannot believe it.  It has to be a dream.  I need to pinch myself. Now they are 9 games behind and still in LAST place. 

Would you rather have them ten games behind? You have to start somewhere.