Mlb 2k9 Screenshots, Info, Etc.

wrigleyville33

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see some of the AAA action...Anyhow, since I read it is possible to mod NBA2k, that should be a good sign for mlb2k?

Also, I like seeing the base-coaches, that's nice, and their emotion, especially on that triple play.

There's not going to be minor leagues in this year's edition

Completely wrong.

The developers very clearly stated in the recent round of Q&A that there will be A, AA, and AAA. Only the AAA and MLB levels will be playable, but the AA and A levels will be there in some capacity.

Completely wrong.

The developers very clearly stated in the recent round of Q&A that there will be A, AA, and AAA. Only the AAA and MLB levels will be playable, but the AA and A levels will be there in some capacity.

Bingo.

I really hope that doesn't mean they won't include Hadlock Field and Legends/Steinbrenner Field in this year's game (since they were both add-ons from last year)... it would only make sense that the game is finally made for PC and two stadiums I really care about wouldn't be included :rolleyes:.

Homerun video looks pretty cool.

The in-game injury example video includes a shot of the "injured" player suddenly shooting to his feet and walking around. Also the announcers say it missed him at first.

This is the example so good they put it on the web for all to see? Hmmm. Unfortunate.

Archived