Mlb 2k9 Screenshots, Info, Etc.

wrigleyville33

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is here for future reference. I put it in my first post. Is it too hard for people to read nowadays?

Hey I understand that dude I do, but when someone reads your topic on the front page and only clicks on it to see some screens but to find out that their are none is a little misleading dont you think?

Hey I understand that dude I do, but when someone reads your topic on the front page and only clicks on it to see some screens but to find out that their are none is a little misleading dont you think?

It is a thread for everything mlb 2k9. I didn't want to name it "official", because there has been a stupid argument over that too. So what else should I call it? Did I brake someone's heart that there were no screen shots? Give me a break. I said in the first post, to post screen shots here.

It is a thread for everything mlb 2k9. I didn't want to name it "official", because there has been a stupid argument over that too. So what else should I call it? Did I brake someone's heart that there were no screen shots? Give me a break. I said in the first post, to post screen shots here.

OK, ok, ok. Forgive me I am sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived