MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-27 at 4:32 AM, Jed said:

Unfortunately, the previous file has been destroyed. From the rest I'm trying to do something. How do you like my friends? I still have a lot to do but it's better than nothing, is not it? 1.thumb.png.a6d7b75f7e6198142f37df9d8920eff4.png3.thumb.png.8e03b2b5bf2ebcf40e4013eb7cc9fb6e.png2.thumb.png.3a20176255e81882d97043b4db540717.png

how to make the high quality texture

On 2017-5-27 at 4:32 AM, Jed said:

Unfortunately, the previous file has been destroyed. From the rest I'm trying to do something. How do you like my friends? I still have a lot to do but it's better than nothing, is not it? 1.thumb.png.a6d7b75f7e6198142f37df9d8920eff4.png3.thumb.png.8e03b2b5bf2ebcf40e4013eb7cc9fb6e.png2.thumb.png.3a20176255e81882d97043b4db540717.png

how to make the high quality texture

10 hours ago, PuraticGames said:

How do you get such good replays haha?

Patience. And Fraps lol I think I have collected about 25gbs worth of replays and in-game footage just to make a 1 min and 25 seconds-long video.

52 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

I wanna make sure we give all the credit to @aceshigh for making an amazing montage. :)

Very kind of you, my friend. Although I think credits should go to everyone involved in here for our outstanding work. Oddly enough, the only work you can't see (well, hear) is mine lol

Hanny, the player's eyes copied and pasted from a photograph should not be part of any cyberface texture. You will just get misaligned, painted eyes on top of the original cyberface eyes. Just change the original cyberface eyes to the appropriate color.

Just checking in, I see azz-wipe couldn't resist to post again. Thanks everyone involved, can't wait I've been working on my yard lately anyway but seeing the teaser it's going to be worth it. It's going to be a awesome upgrade to bad 2K sports couldn't do this to start with or at least keep the baseball going, without you modders this game would be dead no question.

25 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

looks great! Is he having the lighting issue in-game that I have which affects players dark hair?

These are the pictures when he plays a night game. But I do not have all of his data in the roster. And it seems to me that it's not as black as in the Blender program. Does this resolve the Roster as well as skin tone?

7.thumb.png.34ccc51633e12bc7065f7805d6741204.png8.thumb.png.f85b5e1758681b352f0eabdc4f4a0942.png

@Jed Cyberface perfect friend, as always the best quality, @scottybilly says that you have the problem in the game because the beard of the cyberface looks transparent, to solve that you should take the texture .dds and in photoshop go to The channels tab, then select all Ctrl + A and copy the green channel and paste it into the alpha channel, and ready say farewell to the transparent beard

The only way to darken the his hair and beard in-game is to darken the skintone to 8 which wouldn't be accurate for him. I don't really know what the issue is with dark hair being so affected by the lighting in the game for day or night games. I have similar issues with player hair and beards either being too light or have a strong reddish tint depending what time of day the game is played.

18 minutes ago, Jed said:

These are the pictures when he plays a night game. But I do not have all of his data in the roster. And it seems to me that it's not as black as in the Blender program. Does this resolve the Roster as well as skin tone?

@Jed I think that is normal in the game, always when the game is in the day, it changes the skin tone a bit and it happens the same when playing at night, even in real games that happens, it is not the same to see the skin tone Of the player in the night than in the day, there are small differences in the skin tone :)

26 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@Jed Cyberface perfect friend, as always the best quality, @scottybilly says that you have the problem in the game because the beard of the cyberface looks transparent, to solve that you should take the texture .dds and in photoshop go to The channels tab, then select all Ctrl + A and copy the green channel and paste it into the alpha channel, and ready say farewell to the transparent beard

Thanks a lot. I just copy green channel and paste it into alpha channel. And I got black.

I just do not know what his ID number is? Does anyone know?

9.thumb.png.4f49abc5bc8ca4a98e19aa49afb9965a.png10.thumb.png.71d752682563220f15b460021ff25118.png

40 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

The only way to darken the his hair and beard in-game is to darken the skintone to 8 which wouldn't be accurate for him. I don't really know what the issue is with dark hair being so affected by the lighting in the game for day or night games. I have similar issues with player hair and beards either being too light or have a strong reddish tint depending what time of day the

@scottybilly Friend, try to do what I explain above to Jed, and you will see how your problem is solved, that is what I always do and it works very well, in fact the problem is in the alpha channel. You can do this also take the texture go to photoshop then to tab channels and in alpha channel put the black color to the part of the hair and the beard, that also works very well I assure you, please do it and you will see :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@scottybilly  amigo, tratar de hacer lo que explico anteriormente a Jed, y verá cómo se resuelve su problema, que es lo que siempre hago y funciona muy bien, de hecho, el problema está en el canal alfa. Para ello, puede también tomar la textura photoshop ir a continuación a los canales de lengüeta y canal alfa en poner el color negro de la parte del pelo y la barba, que también funciona muy bien lo aseguro, por favor hágalo y verá : Lol:

That we talked about long ago but apparently @scottybilly has not noticed that. I do not want to add a face of this man in my game without that mistake since its texture is the best of all.

Archived