MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

6 hours ago, knich73 said:

Will you guys also go break in to NBA 2k. :) 

lol like they don't have enough modders already :lol:

7 hours ago, blindguy said:

if we could some how figure a way to break in to the audio for player names it would make this game timeless

Yeah, it would. They are a completely different format from the rest of the audios in the game. The best we could do was to get rid of the annoying "See ya" guy. Although, if there was a way to mod the commentators' lines I'd first and foremost get rid of the JV Intro line and put some other badass line... that would also help the game feel brand new

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, oxidax said:

Is this preview the same mod as this ?

Just wondering why are there 2 posts of the same thing. Unless they aren't the same obviously..

No es el mismo esto solo son actualizaciones de mejora no un MOD completo como el que se están trabajando.

It is not the same this alone are upgrade upgrades not a complete MOD like the one you are working on.

strasface.png.a26e14eab8baec1040605f270bb5145e.png

This is a version of Strasbourg that is very close to the end. However, when I export a .cff file to a blender program and convert it to a .iff file via the convertor, the next thing happens to me. I can not in NBA2k12 MODTOOL to open that .iff file. Look at the pictures and let somebody tell me what the problem is and why this is happening? I'm going to start crazy if this model is ruined like it was with the Jose Abre model.

Orig1.thumb.png.d58bff4dc71d40020abc495c093adc31.pngOrig2.thumb.png.c43f8d41c0627b8241c26978fbd341da.pngOrig3.thumb.png.4487680f6ec5d0fb542124a820c10e61.png

MyMod1.thumb.png.3d1004219a631af26ac2a5e330d0d7fa.pngMymod2.thumb.png.da108bc8e98f1fce2ba838f3983ab4ec.pngMymod3.thumb.png.8e3695fe94239693033ab6daf98d91b9.png

Here's my strasburg.cff file and the original file player_head_0274.iff can anyone make me a valid .iff file?

Strasburg.cff

player_head_0274.iff

Is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit? The cyberface converter is 32-bit and apparently doesn't work properly on a 64-bit computer unless you go out of your way to create an XP virtual machine whenever you mod. I have no clue how to do that though. Also, are the dimensions of your .cff file too big to import with modtool and have to be shrunk?

15 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Is your OS 32-bit or 64-bit? The cyberface converter is 32-bit and apparently doesn't work properly on a 64-bit computer unless you go out of your way to create an XP virtual machine whenever you mod. I have no clue how to do that though. Also, are the dimensions of your .cff file too big to import with modtool and have to be shrunk?

The .CFF file is a good size of 156 Kb as well as everyone else. I just ask someone to try to convert my .cff file to .iff with his converter. With CF from Harper I had no problems

5 minutes ago, Jed said:

El archivo .CFF es un buen tamaño de 156 Kb, así como todos los demás. Yo sólo pido a alguien que tratar de convertir mi archivo .cff a .IFF con su convertidor. Con FQ de Harper No he tenido problemas

Try but it gives me error, sorry

6 hours ago, jdrogers1969 said:

WOW they said they would maybe create a patch for this around the allstar break we might not even have the mod by then like I said before the mod is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your trolling ways and get out of here. You have made two posts on this website and both have been in this thread complaining that this mod is not out yet. You don't like it? Either go someplace else or keep quiet and wait like everyone else is doing.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

@jdrogers1969 we're working as hard as we can on this. The more you guys complain the more it makes me just want to keep it to ourselves and bc the ones who have been patiently waiting. 

Either wait quietly like everyone else, make your own mods or double the hours in a day so we can get more work done. 

When it's released, we can put a password on the zip files so this tool can't open it. I'd be willing to PM the appreciative members the password just so they can get it and the others can't. LOL....ding dong, your trolls are dead! 

dear Jed :D:):friends: its time to stand up bro look at your great work do not quit bro look at your work. the headshape is not perfect but it fix 80 percent bro .i will always support you bro it only fix 80 percent but you can use this file to fix perfect bro.many people are waiting for 2017 of your work . they are every exciting bro so do not quit.no matter what happen i will always try my best to help you.

Archived