MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Jed said:

I'm sorry, this is a newer picture. Most problems will be with the ears.

screen-20.04.12[18.05.2017].png

This new way of doing faces is incredible, this will look like a totally different game when done.

Are you guys going to agree on doing individual teams, or just 1 player sprinkled here and there with HD appearances.

If other cyberface modders beside myself were interested in doing facepacks per team, that would be incredible. But with so much work and time needed just to do a single cyberface, especially going the extra step to alter the 3D head model in Blender, it may too much to ask to do more than select players. I do team packs myself because personally, I couldn't stand seeing a generic 2K cyberface on a team, unless the generic cyberface truly resembled that particular player.

Every time I look in I see great things happening , if we could some how figure a way to break in to the audio for player names it would make this game timeless

and with all the talent that is here I am sure it is only a matter of time. Bravo

58 minutes ago, blindguy said:

Every time I look in I see great things happening , if we could some how figure a way to break in to the audio for player names it would make this game timeless

and with all the talent that is here I am sure it is only a matter of time. Bravo

Will you guys also go break in to NBA 2k. :) 

Archived