MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hanny said:

nice jed you are the best modder in mvpmods

:lol::lol::drinks:

Thanks. No, I'm a beginner. A real beginner. It took me a lot of time to do Harper CF. It has to go faster. Unfortunately I'm limited in time due to private obligations. But how much I can, I will help ...

10 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

@Jed :D

MLB_2K12_05_14.2017_-_22_40_26_01.png

Super, you succeeded in getting Harper's blue eyes. That's it .... Thank you, bravooo my bro ... Can you send me a file to upload it? Is this at all possible?

1 hour ago, DaSteelerz said:

Amazing work. It's true that our 2K team can contend or surpass the faces of The Show with this sort of craftsmanship.

And that's what I've been hoping for, getting rid of 2k's generic look....you guys have succeeded! There is so much talent on this site and this 2k team has even surpassed Visual Concepts in efforts!!!

18 hours ago, ming said:

Say, is that in-game pic of Harper also using a sweetfx mod, and if so, which one? Face looks great (!) but the lighting looks very crisp as well.

I'll be uploading a custom SweetFX pack pretty soon. Just making some final touches.

11 minutes ago, jdrogers1969 said:

I`m guessing this mod is dead its been over a week since they said finishing up and adding to best roster they should never give a timeline on projects if they cant meet them

The mod is dead? That's news to me.

1 hour ago, jdrogers1969 said:

I`m guessing this mod is dead its been over a week since they said finishing up and adding to best roster they should never give a timeline on projects if they cant meet them

Okay guys, he caught us. We've just been teasing you all every week with screenshots of a mod that will never come out. *Sarcasm*

THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST? You made a profile in here and you present yourself with THAT? You are all good at playing the guessing game. You know what? I'm gonna guess too, now: I guess that if the mod was already out you'd have downloaded it, and then you'd have disappeared into the wilderness without even saying thank you and we'd have never heard from you again until the next total mod. With screenshots being posted every week and people posting here every single day, I'd say this is not dead at all. Also where is this deadline? I don't see it anywhere. If I'm not wrong in the first post it says "It will be ready sometime during the season".

In addition: do you know what "finishing up" means? For the roster it means to check that every team has its own correct roster without extra players to avoid crashes, checking the number of the cyberfaces to make sure every player has its correct face, fixing the portraits, checking every lineup, checking every batting stance... actually, I'm tired of explaining things since this time next week there's gonna be another genius "guessing" that this mod is dead. It's hard being respectful with you people. Thanks to all of those who spend even just a few seconds commenting "Thank you", it means a lot to us.

Archived