MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

11 minutes ago, Hanny said:

dear Jed :D:):friends: its time to stand up bro look at your great work do not quit bro look at your work. the headshape is not perfect but it fix 80 percent bro .i will always support you bro it only fix 80 percent but you can use this file to fix perfect bro.many people are waiting for 2017 of your work . they are every exciting bro so do not quit.no matter what happen i will always try my best to help you.

I agree. These faces look like 2k17 quality.. they rival the faces of nba 2k17 and more. Quite incredible. You've got undeniable skills!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the great effort Bro. But I do not have enough time to do this again. There is too much work to do. Sorry, the file is broken and hard to fix it again. It can be repaired but I do not have so much time. View the picture from the Blender program. Look at the dots around his lips. They do not see and are completely mixed. Unfortunately I do not have the strength or the time to go through all this again.

I'll put down the Strasburg.cff file, so if anyone is interested, let him update it.

5925847a9024a_screen-14_56_2524_05_2017.thumb.png.668e71e267721569f95aab1eb7b8918b.png

Strasburg.cff

Strasburgface.dds

I'm with Kccitystar; each week with no news, the 'v' word looms over this whole thing.  VAPORWARE.  I think it would help if there would be somebody out there who can give us a general target date.  The time has passed for saying 'it'll get done when it's done'.  The discouragement is rising. 

3 hours ago, Paul_Hanlin_Jr said:

I'm with Kccitystar; each week with no news, the 'v' word looms over this whole thing.  VAPORWARE.  I think it would help if there would be somebody out there who can give us a general target date.  The time has passed for saying 'it'll get done when it's done'.  The discouragement is rising. 

The mod will release on June 31, 2017.

The price of all this is....FREE! If it doesn't get done we do what we always do if we want to play baseball on the PC, play with what we the modders have given so far. New rosters, new faces, new portraits and whatever else filters down. There's no disappointment, no crying in baseball!!! Unless you are a Mariners fan.

Archived