MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

I'm not certain he was being serious by posting an actual release date. Nor do I believe it when kccitystar says the total mod is dead either. Just stall tactics against all the trolls until the sun comes up and turns them all into stone.  :shok:

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, the previous file has been destroyed. From the rest I'm trying to do something. How do you like my friends? I still have a lot to do but it's better than nothing, is not it? 1.thumb.png.a6d7b75f7e6198142f37df9d8920eff4.png3.thumb.png.8e03b2b5bf2ebcf40e4013eb7cc9fb6e.png2.thumb.png.3a20176255e81882d97043b4db540717.png

You are way too hard on yourself, man. That face is brilliant.

1 hour ago, prev said:

Nobody checked the calendar :D June only has 30 days this year. So yes he was joking.

I didn't want to sound like captain obvious, but if that keeps the trolls happy, let them have it xD

Well June has always had only 30 days in it last I checked... :search:

And Jed, you are being too hard on yourself. Your faces are brilliant. What specifically is bothering you? The facial hair? Unfortunately all the effort in the world will not prevent long hair and facial hair from looking like it is painted on and stretched out because it is static. Hair is supposed to move in the breeze, flatten out when its damp, etc. The only thing I would suggest is finding a way to add textures to the beard so it appears more curly/wavy. Finding large,closeup pics from every angle to copy/paste might help because then, you aren't creating a beard from scratch in photoshop.

9 hours ago, Paul_Hanlin_Jr said:

I'm with Kccitystar; each week with no news, the 'v' word looms over this whole thing.  VAPORWARE.  I think it would help if there would be somebody out there who can give us a general target date.  The time has passed for saying 'it'll get done when it's done'.  The discouragement is rising. 

I love how users post comments like this as if they are owed something from modders.  It will be done when it's done is the truth.  It has been discussed that modders are working as hard as possible and that they do have real jobs and lives.  Can you believe the gall of all of them putting their jobs/lives before a FREE mod for a video game (insert sarcasm sign here) ????!!!

If you truly believe it to be vaporware and have become discouraged, then maybe you could start producing content for the mod?  Maybe then you will obtain a greater appreciation for how much time and effort goes into providing mods like this.

Hail to the Modders!

I recently revisited the site after several years to find that baseball on the PC is still alive and well. I've had so much fun playing with the files and customizing my experience. I'm super pumped for the new release as everyone is. Thanks for making this happen and renewing my interest in baseball gaming.

Hey guys, looks like its going to be awesome!  I've got a couple roster questions... Who is working on the Roster?  Will it be one of the rosters currently on this site?  Are we looking at opening day rosters or current rosters?  Current contracts?  Attributes?  The whole roster thing looks like a HUGE project!

13 hours ago, ming said:

Quick question, anyone adding a bluejays stadium with an actual dirt infield?

As of now, no.

12 hours ago, doctdc said:

Hey guys, looks like its going to be awesome!  I've got a couple roster questions... Who is working on the Roster?  Will it be one of the rosters currently on this site?  Are we looking at opening day rosters or current rosters?  Current contracts?  Attributes?  The whole roster thing looks like a HUGE project!

Some changes to the roster but not an amazing overhaul just yet. Rosters take time. Likely more opening dayish rosters. But what is included is a current schedule and realistic players ages. Also we're trying to eliminate crashes by the way it's been put together. That is the main focus to begin with.

11 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

As of now, no.

Some changes to the roster but not an amazing overhaul just yet. Rosters take time. Likely more opening dayish rosters. But what is included is a current schedule and realistic players ages. Also we're trying to eliminate crashes by the way it's been put together. That is the main focus to begin with.

So I assume there will be no rating changes on the roster on the initial release?

21 hours ago, he002431895 said:

可以分享一下嗎 2K17模組 謝謝

這裡是美國網站,請用英文好嗎??
你有沒有爬文??
作者已經有說會在今年季中分享了
可以別發伸手文嗎??
You like a elementary student haha
This place is not you should come

kid

Archived