MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

Thanks again for all you guys are working on! I'm currently playing the game occasionally with the original rosters from 2012! All I added were stadiums and unis and its pretty cool to see a guy on the bench like a young Mike Trout...

Thanks again!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/19/2017 at 9:30 PM, MLB™ said:

No es el mismo esto solo son actualizaciones de mejora no un MOD completo como el que se están trabajando.

It is not the same this alone are upgrade upgrades not a complete MOD like the one you are working on.

Hey there. I'm really loving this edition. Great work. I was wondering if you could share the titles of the Spanish tracks. I've only managed to find the Bad Bunny track and that was hard work. The names do not appear in the 2K beats player. I'd really appreciate it

7 hours ago, milk6884 said:

這裡是美國網站,請用英文好嗎??
你有沒有爬文??
作者已經有說會在今年季中分享了
可以別發伸手文嗎??
You like a elementary student haha
This place is not you should come

kid

BOOM

tenor.gif

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:28 AM, Paul_Hanlin_Jr said:

I'm with Kccitystar; each week with no news, the 'v' word looms over this whole thing.  VAPORWARE.  I think it would help if there would be somebody out there who can give us a general target date.  The time has passed for saying 'it'll get done when it's done'.  The discouragement is rising. 

Seems to me that I'm not the only one who thinks this may never come out I'm starting to believe about this being VAPORWARE as well its been 3 weeks since the final touches are being made to rosters

21 minutes ago, jdrogers1969 said:

Seems to me that I'm not the only one who thinks this may never come out I'm starting to believe about this being VAPORWARE as well its been 3 weeks since the final touches are being made to rosters

@pena1 @raidersbball20 @picklebrad @aceshigh 

We are packing this up and releasing the mod asap. Pack it up where it is - unfinished or not - and let's release it. I'm just ready for it to be released. I don't really care anymore. Good enough will have to do.

25 minutes ago, jdrogers1969 said:

And by the way @jdrogers1969 , instead of talking shit, why don't you use that energy to contribute something to the site? God forbid, maybe you'll donate some cash to the site? Maybe you'll produce something for people to enjoy? If I had it my way I'd exclude you from downloading the mod and you could learn something.  

1 hour ago, jdrogers1969 said:

4 messages and they've all been about complaining about this mod not being out yet. I guess someone has a lot of time on their hands and not a lot to say...

@DaSteelerz That'd be like letting them win. Ignore them. Afterall, we don't have a lot left to do, why release something quick and patched together that might not be as high standard as our work always is?

2 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

And by the way @jdrogers1969 , instead of talking shit, why don't you use that energy to contribute something to the site? God forbid, maybe you'll donate some cash to the site? Maybe you'll produce something for people to enjoy? If I had it my way I'd exclude you from downloading the mod and you could learn something.  

Don't do that. All of you will never hear the end of it and it will make them happy because then they will have something to point at to complain about. All they are doing now is showing what kind of people they are who can not wait patiently like everyone else for this mod. Let your outstanding work blow them away.

4 hours ago, jdrogers1969 said:

wow another person who thinks they know everything and puts unneeded comments in here please tell me do you enjoy pissing off the people making the mod for you?

4 hours ago, jdrogers1969 said:

It will never come out. This mod is dead.

For you.

Something  that all those who cannot seem to be patient enough should keep this in mind ,with all the crap that has been thrown their way, future projects just might not be worth all the B S . That would be very as there are a lot of very talented people doing great work to keep pc baseball alive .

Don't let him get to you, which is obviously is what he's trying to do (basically restating the same post as our other gracious vaporware user).   If anyone thinks its Vaporware, then why bother showing up here?  Like I stated to the last user, nobody here owes anyone here ANYTHING.  This is being provided out of their love for modding and their generosity.  So if you don't have anything constructive to offer then.....

st_move_along.thumb.jpg.25506f06585e439d77a76ee71d00facb.jpg

And where is the logic of posting updates with physical proof that the mod is being worked on if it truly isn't being worked on or released? The noob is trying to use technical jargon when he states that this is just vaporware. The modders are not a videogame company, advertising a game to magazines or at a gaming convention or to shareholders and then cancelling it for whatever reason. I think this noob is one of the freshmen students I sold an elevator pass to back in high school and he's still mad because it was a one story school.

Archived