MLB 2K 2019 1.0

Guaro1379

The next topic is to teach the progresswith respect to the game of 2K MLB inthe version 2019 I hope you like andyou want to collaborate, welcome

El siguiente tema es para ir enseñando los avances con respecto al juego MLB de 2K en la Versión 2019 espero les agrade y el que quiera colaborar, bienvenido 

mlb2k12 2019-05-29 14-17-02-037.jpg

The next topic is to teach the progress with respect to the game of 2K MLB inthe version 2019 I hope you like and you want to collaborate, welcome

bueno estos serian los modelos de los logos el que quiera sugerir o tenga

otros avisar espero les guste

Liga Americana.png

Liga National.png

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excelente idea, espero entre todos (los que crean contenido y los que aportan criterios de buena fe) se pueda crear un mod2k19 de excelente calidad.

Mi primera sugerencia es revizar el diseño del logo de MLB de esa pagina inicial, las letras doradas y la tipografia pueden mejorarse mucho.

He visto los diseños que has mostrado de los logotipos de los equipos y me parecen geniales.

Gracias a todos los que trabajan para evolucionar este gran juego.

Espero se sumen los creadores de rosters y logren crear uno con las estadisticas actualizadas.

ok yes thanks for your suggestion. I tell you that I had not planned to do it but I was encouraged last night, and that is because I have a brainstorm that I am trying to capture and it is difficult to order them, if the logo is not the only model that I have, I only want the users to be activated and participate. same thanks

ok si gracias por tu sugerencia. te digo que no tenia pensado hacerlo pero me anime anoche, y es que tengo una lluvia de ideas que estoy tratando de plasmar y es difícil ordenarlas, si el logo no es el único modelo que tengo son varios solo quiero  que los usuarios  se activen y participen. igual gracias  

50 minutes ago, guaro1379 said:

Jajajajaja  me too. yankee4life I encourage Jajajaja

You may not know but I have 2k12 too. I am pretty bad at playing the game and I can't get a good handle on it (pitching, fielding  etc) but when this comes out it will make me try even harder to get used to the game. No kidding here these are some of the best logos I have ever seen.

7 minutes ago, guaro1379 said:

I have the best keyboard configuration for 2K 80% similar to MVP. They are made to order

Where do you get them? Amazon? And why not use a gamepad?

Ok, I don't want to get away from the topic of this thread which is the new mod.

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

You may not know but I have 2k12 too. I am pretty bad at playing the game and I can't get a good handle on it (pitching, fielding  etc) but when this comes out it will make me try even harder to get used to the game. No kidding here these are some of the best logos I have ever seen.

Pitching is easy, if it's too difficult go back to classic mode.

6 hours ago, guaro1379 said:

Thank you all for your contribution

This is another model of logo, excuse me is that I have many ideas

Two types of model

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-24-37-414.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-25-40-874.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-28-00-935.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-30-34-827.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-33-29-130.jpg

mlb2k12 2019-05-30 08-34-03-798.jpg

Modeo 1

Angelinos.png

Liga Americana.png

Logo Serie Final 19.png

Philladelphia.png

Rays.png

Looking amazing and extremely good details in game. Great work!

Muchas gracias por todo el tiempo y esfuerzo, que estas dedicando a hacer todo esto posible, no tengo ninguna duda de que este mod será un éxito, por mi parte, te digo que puede disponer en su mod de todas mis cyberface que están disponibles en este sitio web.
y los logos, me gusta la Opción 1, se ven muy bien. saludos bro 

thank you very much for all the time and effort, that you are dedicating to make all this possible, I have no doubt that this mod will be a success, for my part I tell you that you can have in your mod, all my cyberface that are available in this website.
and the logos, I like Option 1, they look great. greetings bro.

Archived