MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

Thanks DS!  You asked what else did we expect from you? Oh...just everything to do with your great stadium updates and upgrades!! :)  Glad to hear you had a remote session with Vlad, and thanks so much for the Petco update and your extra portion with the ASG stadium!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US

Damn callin me out on technicalities! hahaha... I meant what do you think I would report as a surprise? A stadium related update of course...

Thanks DS!  You asked what else did we expect from you? Oh...just everything to do with your great stadium updates and upgrades!! :)  Glad to hear you had a remote session with Vlad, and thanks so much for the Petco update and your extra portion with the ASG stadium!

As KC and my download descriptions pointed out it has not been just me, we have all been working to bring awesome stadiums recently... more to come! Thank you for your kind words.. I will take em and sprinkle them all over our collective selves... lol :)

Thanks for all the "awesomeness" that DaSteelerz and all the other modders bring every year to us here at MVP Mods. I shudder to think where we would be without them.

p.s. ah, bye the way, what is a "Petco update" as well as the "All Star update"

:blink:

Thanks for all the "awesomeness" that DaSteelerz and all the other modders bring every year to us here at MVP Mods. I shudder to think where we would be without them.

p.s. ah, bye the way, what is a "Petco update" as well as the "All Star update"

:blink:

Thanks so much, personally I love to mod, it's a fun hobby and I love sharing it with everyone. Though 2K is not perfect I still believe it's a great series and one of my favorites. This series deserves to stay alive and people still love to play it. I like the idea that there is an option besides buying a new console to play baseball! Plus, mods make these games unique and for the sim player there is no substitute. (MVP or 2K) I'm very excited by all the progress the community has come up with just from the fun of it. I'm glad I found this site years ago. 

As for the updates, one is strictly the All Star game venue which will appear in your franchise or by selecting it in Play Now or Home Run Derby etc, while the Petco update is the every day stadium for the Padres.

? im using the total conversation mod 15, with the opening day roster for this year. i created a player and put in team im playing in franchisee mode, and he's playing but his numbers are appearing like he's never played, be he's played, had hits and so on, what this due to. a bug, a roster issue, does this issue have anything have to with the astors being in the al. i know there have some in other threads and maybe in this thread say players are appearing with no stats, and wondering if anything i was thinking in this post as anything to with the issue.

? im using the total conversation mod 15, with the opening day roster for this year. i created a player and put in team im playing in franchisee mode, and he's playing but his numbers are appearing like he's never played, be he's played, had hits and so on, what this due to. a bug, a roster issue, does this issue have anything have to with the astors being in the al. i know there have some in other threads and maybe in this thread say players are appearing with no stats, and wondering if anything i was thinking in this post as anything to with the issue.

My guess would be that it's an issue with the roster, possibly related to the create a player part of that. Maybe if you created them with the roster editor instead?

will i made the player into a roster using ty roster editor, and he's a fa, but i go into the roster in game and look at fa he's ther, nor is listed anywhere a did a find player. not there. yes i saved. 

any ideads

will i made the player into a roster using ty roster editor, and he's a fa, but i go into the roster in game and look at fa he's ther, nor is listed anywhere a did a find player. not there. yes i saved. 

any ideads

Try picking a player in the created list that you could live without and overwrite him with your new player, maybe that will work. I usually do that when creating a couple players.

It has happened to me something similar to me, but with some differences. when I think I do my player from the the game, with the normal roster updated and then created the franchise.
in my case my created player saves all statistics, AV, RBI, HR, SB, and everything, but when you play in franchise there are times when contact and hitting power turn green color when the player has a good streak. but in my case if I have the best numbers of all the team it never turns green contact and the power of my player. I do not know what it could be ^_^

Thanks bud, I'm a Michigander too, very nice work I'm impressed. when I was younger I use to get into doing this stuff too, other games I have, I just teach myself everything but just don't have the drive for crash course stuff lately so much other crap going on, health, house ect. So thanks very much for everything that goes for all the Modders on here its very cool wish I knew how to do and help out.

Hey are you guys going to do a all in one d/load deal like you did for 2K15?

Hey are you guys going to do a all in one d/load deal like you did for 2K15?

Yes, I assume that is the ultimate goal for this thing, it should probably be "done" in a couple months.. Unfortunately with the small team we have ww don't have much choice but it will be a nice all in one. I do plan to release a stadium pack ASAP, and have been thinking of doing a "What I'm Using" download which may include my mod setup divided into separate downloads etc.

What else do you guys need help with?

I have a pretty solid global I've been finalizing along with a color list for the neon colored gear.

Honestly, any help is good help. :)

I don´t have this game, but watching these amazing work of these guys makes me wanna buy it right now...

Great work people

Thank a bunch for your appreciation it means a lot..helps keep us plugging along

yea, but its doesnt keep stats for him.tried two different rosters. the other odd thing, i didnt see in my first go around, but in in my two second go arounds with this was that when he made, he uses gertic heads, fine, but in game used cubds as my frachinse, he uses kyle shewbger as his head. never seen that happen wher a gertic head became anter players head. dont if that related to the issue or not.

Archived