Official Yankee fan thread

Yankee4Life

@Jim825 yes, a few times recently as this past Tuesday. Stadium doesn't fill, but good college baseball play.  Using the entrance on McKeown st next to softball field to the garage (free parking) is easier to enter and exit especially if parking on top.  Haven't been to Polar Park as I hate Kelly Square even though I can get to the park via different routes. 

Edited by Ritchie

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Yankee4Life the Yankees go to St. Louis, visiting a hot team over the weekend. If they win one game I will be shocked. I’m already putting my Yankee hat in storage since it’s not needed until the phony optimism of spring training next March.

....and they face Hudson tonight and Wainwright Sunday besides Monty tomorrow.  Cards take these games 1 and 3.

and see what Verlander is doing this year?  where is the Yankees stud?  oh, I forgot, they don't have one.

Edited by Ritchie

Aug. 4:  RHP Luke Bard claimed off waivers from Rays and assigned to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
Bard, 31, went 1-1 with a 1.93 ERA in eight relief appearances for the Rays this season. The right-handed pitcher also made 19 appearances (one start) for Triple-A Durham this season, posting a 4.88 ERA without recording a decision. He was designated for assignment on Aug. 1.   all I know of this guy is his brother is Dan of the Rockies.

Edited by Ritchie

About Joey Gallo: I know he didn’t hit at all but he always hustled and played good defense. He did not let his struggles at he plate carry out to the field. He always gave his best every day and some players have a hard time in New York. It happens. But you never heard one word about him loafing or not giving his best. I salute him and thank him for that.

I'll be at a Futures Collegiate League game tonight with my grandson to watch college players play better baseball than these stinkin' New York 'STINKEES' as Monty gets revenge.  this team is in BIG trouble.  no, they won't "figure it out" as someone said in another post.  they will get hammered by the 'stros once again in the PS, if they make it past a WC team as they keep slip, sliding. What a joke of a team.  AL best record lead down to a 1/2 game.

1 hour ago, Ritchie said:

Ok, let's see how the new addition to this (losing) team pitches today vs the the veteran Wainwright.  

I don't care now. I'm at peace right now because the Yankees have already quit on themselves so I have had no problem quitting on them. They don't care so I don't care.

@Yankee4Life

31 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I don't care now. I'm at peace right now because the Yankees have already quit on themselves so I have had no problem quitting on them. They don't care so I don't care.

I hear you.  going to lose the top AL spot and maybe more.  Rizzo is out again, they face the Mariners starting tomorrow and against Castillo again for the 3rd time this year.  but I'm betting on Waino in today's game.

and what has Benintendi done since he came to the Yankees?  nothing !!!!!! 

Edited by Ritchie

who is this Frankie Montas?   pitching terribly for the Yanks.  given a 3 run lead and gave it right back and then more.  real nice, Cashman - he's your man all right...  traded for a pitcher with injured shoulder and an outfielder who is on the IL (who may not even be playing this year).

Edited by Ritchie

5 hours ago, Ritchie said:

Was that Taillion on the mound last night?? Couldn't be.

Last night would have been a good night to bet on him pitching well. Over his last 6 starts, he has alternated good starts with bad starts.  His previous start was bad, so last night he was as due for a good start. 

23 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

Last night would have been a good night to bet on him pitching well. Over his last 6 starts, he has alternated good starts with bad starts.  His previous start was bad, so last night he was as due for a good start. 

I just want him to be consistent and that they start winning again.

STINKEES go 0 fer with RISP last night. Little League base running!!!!  Lose best record in AL. IF this crappy team plays division playoff, NO WAY getting past Houston.   slip, sliding, away... The STINKEES LOSE, THEEEEEE STINKEEEEES LOOOOOOOSE!! 

Edited by Ritchie