Stadium Design Contest

NYM

how to i use/download these textures to sketchup?

If you save them to your pictures folder (or make a seperate sketchup folder) you can then import them from the file tab at the top, just click on import, find the textures, and then place them on your model.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far it all looks awesome guys but mrmet06 has my vote so far. 2 questions.

1 - Are you guy's making day and night versions ?

2 - Will we all be able to D/L the stadiums to use in the game?

Keep up the great work guy's, wish I could do what you do.

Some of these concepts are very well thought of. It would be really impressive if some of the modders would be able to replicate some of these designs - but I understand that its a very tedious process.

Another aspect that I would very much like for someone to give a shot would be to create a stadium that has a mixture of other stadiums. For example, a stadium containing the Green Monster, the SF Bay, the rocks found in Angels Stadium, the fountain from Kauffman Stadium, etc...

I would also like to say that the modders who spend their time in editing/creating stadiums for the game are truly great at what they do. I have given a shot at O-Edit to create a fantasy stadium, but I found it to be extremely hard (at least for me).

Some of these concepts are very well thought of. It would be really impressive if some of the modders would be able to replicate some of these designs - but I understand that its a very tedious process.

Another aspect that I would very much like for someone to give a shot would be to create a stadium that has a mixture of other stadiums. For example, a stadium containing the Green Monster, the SF Bay, the rocks found in Angels Stadium, the fountain from Kauffman Stadium, etc...

I would also like to say that the modders who spend their time in editing/creating stadiums for the game are truly great at what they do. I have given a shot at O-Edit to create a fantasy stadium, but I found it to be extremely hard (at least for me).

I would do the Baltimore warehouse instead of the bay. But, I hope someone decides either to take up the project of the winner of this competition or the mix stadium.

I think that would be possible on sketchup, seeing as Google has premade some stadiums (Fenway, Angels Stadium, Comerica, etc). All you have to do is select certain features and put them together.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=mlb&styp=m

Archived