State of MVPMods, January 2008

Kccitystar

DJ, remember when we suggested something like this to Trues some time ago? To have something like that Sin Bin thing you were talking about? We asked him if there was a way that a user can only have access to one part of the forum and post only in that part and for the other parts of the forum he would only have read-only rights? I think he said something like the board software we had we couldn't do it. Maybe with this new setup we can.

How about I send Trues this idea when I log on in the morning and see what he thinks?

By all means. Ask him if he is able to just set it up so that they could only access the "Sin Bin".

I had forgotten that I have mentioned this to him previously. It's just an idea, and it would be a start towards trying to better this site, and give people the extra chance that they may deserve.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha Thats Almost as good as Kaaws DumbAss Avatar.

Some guy was like this site would be great IF KRAW HaDNT GIVEN UP ON PS2 USERS!!!!

and kraw gave him the title of DumbAss and gave him an avatar that read

BEWARE OF DUMBASS

also remind of my high school soccer coach who handed Pink soccer socks at the end of every game to the player who made the most boneheaded play who then had to wear them to practice all week.

haha Thats Almost as good as Kaaws DumbAss Avatar.

Some guy was like this site would be great IF KRAW HaDNT GIVEN UP ON PS2 USERS!!!!

and kraw gave him the title of DumbAss and gave him an avatar that read

BEWARE OF DUMBASS

also remind of my high school soccer coach who handed Pink soccer socks at the end of every game to the player who made the most boneheaded play who then had to wear them to practice all week.

That's great! I love it!

Wow! This has been one heck of a thread. Like egroup therapy. The best part is that everyone seems to have parted as friends... very impressive.

I think it is an idea that may work well for this site. Guys can still be a part of something special, I think it would lead to less multiple accounts being made, and by having them a part of the site, they are still able to read the rest of the forums. Instead of completely banishing them from here, make them work and learn how to act. Give them something to strive for, rather then closing the doors on them outright.

Set a moderator, who specifically looks after these guys: A zoo keeper if you will. Give them 30 days in this forum, then hold a Parole meeting with the other Admins/Moderators.

It's an idea that would work.

This is the best idea I've heard in a long time for a forum. Send 'em to the showers. It's brilliant.

I see how it is now. You wouldn't feel any regret if I just lay down and died, huh? Huh? :D

Me and Timay both recognize that we hate each other's guts and think that the other one is the biggest idiot and loser we have ever met. Which means we have something in common, I think. So, I'll just ignore him if he ignores me, and it should all be dandy. Besides, even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to be less active. It's that addictive.

Palindrome of the day:

Huh, bob and Anna, huh?

Huh, Anna? DNA. Bob? Huh?

Or:

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.

Archived